©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mind Your Own Business....Really.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
First let me say Grim, you are my new favorite author and I appreciate your whit and tact. Truly, I wish mine was the same as I might say more, but often lack the words.

Secondly, I consider you not only justified in your behavior but a saving grace in a decaying society. In my opinion the bullies and big mouths of this country are taking over as those of us who try to act appropriately get pushed around. I grew up trying to be respectful and not drawing too much attention to myself. So, I pass that onto my kids right...well now whether it's in the grocery or at quick mart loud mouths seam to believe it's their right to come last but be first since they are late.

So a few years ago I decided these are just junior high bullies and I am not going to stand for it anymore. So, like you I now will tear someone where the bear shits in the woods. I have to resort to sarcasm since I lack that Dean Cook whit, but IMHO keep it up.

Hawk