©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Misunderstood

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
hey oracle, your situation with your friend sounds alot like the one i have with my best friend. she was always giving me a hard time about the fact that i use gear and in return i would talk to her about her extreme abuse of alcohol at the young age of 19. wouldnt ya know that at 20 years of age she lost her job, suffers severe depression, and is totally broke all because of a dui accident she got into.
now she doesnt say much about my steroid use bacause she knows i will throw everything back at her about which was really worse, my steroid use ort her drinking which not only affected her but also affected 2 other families lives because she totalled someone elses car when she ran into it and also ran into a porch and demolished it.

Karma brutha

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I had a huge alcohol problem when i was 19, now what keeps me from drinking too much is that it will affect my gains, and now i'm on cycle i don't want to mess with alcohol.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
I had a huge alcohol problem when i was 19, now what keeps me from drinking too much is that it will affect my gains, and now i'm on cycle i don't want to mess with alcohol.

that's good discipline brutha