©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

More furtile while on juice..??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mmm..I was thinking....If you are on juice ( men ), are we MORE furtile than when we are off juice??

W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
mmm..I was thinking....If you are on juice ( men ), are we MORE furtile than when we are off juice??

quite the opposite actually...how did you deduce this???

steroids affect the HPTA. sperm count goes down extreme......sometimes to nothing.......very difficult (but sometimes still possible) to get a girl pregnant

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Robin Hood said:

Maybe you didn't notice the extreme shrinkage of the testicles like I had....lol. The things we put ourselves through.....

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Macstanton said:
Maybe you didn't notice the extreme shrinkage of the testicles like I had....lol. The things we put ourselves through.....
lololol....quite true though.....Was just something that crossed my mind..lol

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
RE; More fertile on the gear??

I have to add my .02 here. As it has been said, sperm count (typically) is supposed to go way down while on. Docs actually prescribe small amounts of Test Enanthate for a method of male contraception. Apparantly it is supposed to be something like 99.8% effective..more so than the condom or the pill(for the ladies) Now there is an exception to every rule...and I am that exception so it seems. I was on a pretty good size cycle during the conception of my 4th child. I was on 750mg Test E(every 5 days), 50mg DBol/day and 600mg Deca(every 5 days), and I found someway to get my wife preggers. Mind you, my boy is built like a "brick-shithouse!! 10 lbs. 13 oz!! LOL. Anyways, before someone mentions it, my gear WAS good as I gained a good 25 lbs. on the cycle and puffed up like the Michelin man, and the sac looked like a dryed up prune... Anyways, just thought that I would throw that in there...maybe I should sell my shit for those less fortunate!!! Apparantly they have fangs and little "S's" on them...

wolfyEVH said:
quite the opposite actually...how did you deduce this???

steroids affect the HPTA. sperm count goes down extreme......sometimes to nothing.......very difficult (but sometimes still possible) to get a girl pregnant

W

wolfyEVH

you forgot to mention how you kid looks like the mailman too :D

tampajay70 said:
I have to add my .02 here. As it has been said, sperm count (typically) is supposed to go way down while on. Docs actually prescribe small amounts of Test Enanthate for a method of male contraception. Apparantly it is supposed to be something like 99.8% effective..more so than the condom or the pill(for the ladies) Now there is an exception to every rule...and I am that exception so it seems. I was on a pretty good size cycle during the conception of my 4th child. I was on 750mg Test E(every 5 days), 50mg DBol/day and 600mg Deca(every 5 days), and I found someway to get my wife preggers. Mind you, my boy is built like a "brick-shithouse!! 10 lbs. 13 oz!! LOL. Anyways, before someone mentions it, my gear WAS good as I gained a good 25 lbs. on the cycle and puffed up like the Michelin man, and the sac looked like a dryed up prune... Anyways, just thought that I would throw that in there...maybe I should sell my shit for those less fortunate!!! Apparantly they have fangs and little "S's" on them...

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
you forgot to mention how you kid looks like the mailman too :D

LOL you forgot to mention the milkman, tv repair man, and the pool boy. haha

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Macstanton said:
Ya got that right. Raisins anyone? Not many swimmers being produced down there right now.

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Argh, would people stop spreading this damn myth???!!! :sniper:

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE IS NEVER USED AS BIRTH CONTROL!!!

It is true that there are studies underway comparing low-dose testosterone injections to other methods of contraception (namely testosterone PLUS another compound with a name I cannot remember right now), but that method of birth control is NOT LEGAL right now.

Studies won't be finished till many years from now, and JUST testosterone itself will never be used as birth control. Only when another substance is added is it actually effective, and from what I remember reading, it's more so the other substance that lowers sperm production than the testosterone itself.

You WILL get your girl pregnant while on gear. Sure, the chance might be somewhat lower, but it's still VERY possible.

And no, 99.8% is not better than the pill. When used correctly, the pill is 99.9% effective.

Ugh, it just pisses me off when people think they can avoid getting someone pregnant while on cycle... :mad:

tampajay70 said:

W

wolfyEVH

you make a good point about birth control effectiveness......99.9% effective (WHEN USED CORRECTLY). Nearly all women who take birthcontrol don't take it effectiveless........

if you're on gear, and you don't want to get her pregnant, just don't cum inside her. there is ZERO sperm in pre-cum. The only time there can be some in there is semen left in the urethra from previous ejaculations. Thats it. Pee before sex to clean out the urethra. Pulling out is very effective as opposed to what people always tell us. especially w/ the addition of steroids in your body. (just in case you get a little squirt inside her). birthcontrol is still the way to go though if you like the "skeet skeet" inside her :D

X-Spectrum said:
Argh, would people stop spreading this damn myth???!!! :sniper:

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE IS NEVER USED AS BIRTH CONTROL!!!

It is true that there are studies underway comparing low-dose testosterone injections to other methods of contraception (namely testosterone PLUS another compound with a name I cannot remember right now), but that method of birth control is NOT LEGAL right now.

Studies won't be finished till many years from now, and JUST testosterone itself will never be used as birth control. Only when another substance is added is it actually effective, and from what I remember reading, it's more so the other substance that lowers sperm production than the testosterone itself.

You WILL get your girl pregnant while on gear. Sure, the chance might be somewhat lower, but it's still VERY possible.

And no, 99.8% is not better than the pill. When used correctly, the pill is 99.9% effective.

Ugh, it just pisses me off when people think they can avoid getting someone pregnant while on cycle... :mad:

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
wolfyEVH said:
you make a good point about birth control effectiveness......99.9% effective (WHEN USED CORRECTLY). Nearly all women who take birthcontrol don't take it effectiveless........

if you're on gear, and you don't want to get her pregnant, just don't cum inside her. there is ZERO sperm in pre-cum. The only time there can be some in there is semen left in the urethra from previous ejaculations. Thats it. Pee before sex to clean out the urethra. Pulling out is very effective as opposed to what people always tell us. especially w/ the addition of steroids in your body. (just in case you get a little squirt inside her). birthcontrol is still the way to go though if you like the "skeet skeet" inside her :D

I see so many posts about people getting their girls pregnant while on gear it's driving me nuts! Sperm count might decrease, but you can still get her pregnant.

But dude, it's all about the 'skeet skeet'. :D