©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

More Strongman PR's!!!

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Thanks Big John! I got some tips from Brandon Lilly that will really increase my DL I believe

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Him and Dan green are fucking monsters... I have the cube method for strongman... Just my job won't allow me to run it 100%

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Hey fu nice try man you almost had it. A little bit of advice for next time. When you get stuck like that at the knees, just pull HARDER.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
LOL, one of my buddy's has trained with Poundstone up in NY and that was his advice lmao!

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Great job, fubaseball! 705 will be conquered, no doubt about it!

Thanks man! I kinda did something funny to my knee on the Log press so I wasn't 100% confident driving with legs... Plus I take my legs out of the equation even when I'm 100% so it just wasn't a recipe for success that day!

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Photoshopped huh Rory..?

Next time brutha. I still say carry more cast iron pipe one handed and quit passin it off to the laborer....

All my weights are actually foam plates, etc... Nothing is real. I just want to be accepted by my Internet peers :(

Haha I don't doubt you carry more... I avoid that at all cost :D

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
All my weights are actually foam plates, etc... Nothing is real. I just want to be accepted by my Internet peers :(

Haha I don't doubt you carry more... I avoid that at all cost :D

Dammit so that's the secret. No wonder I gotta compete in your neck of the country lol.