©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Most you've ever eaten in a day/sitting

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Damn, this is intriguing. I can't think of any one time. Once, I was at a Brazilian Steakhouse in Atlanta, Ga. I believe the name was something like Fogo De Chao or something like that. I ate meat for 2 to 3 hours. I am not sure how much I ate, but it was a massive quantity. Everytime you flipped a poker chip to the green side, the Gaucho would come over with a sword with meat on it and slice it off till you told him to stop. I didn't mess with the trimmings and salad...just meat and unsweet tea for hours.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Lol I'm a sucker for what seems to be EVERYTHING. Seems at times I just don't get full.....

Sweets are my kryptonite tho. Can easily polish off a half gallon of ice cream and then some.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well I know ive put down 6 lbs plus red meat in a day on top of a shit load of other food . Man I felt like shit all the time and shit all the time. Was strong as a mfer during that time though. I don't eat to the point of injury any longer.
T

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Well I know ive put down 6 lbs plus red meat in a day on top of a shit load of other food . Man I felt like shit all the time and shit all the time. Was strong as a mfer during that time though. I don't eat to the point of injury any longer.
T

I've done similar on several occasions. Maybe not 6lbs, but the problem is the next day it is hard to put down more food. My body seems to self regulate calories.

But, there is nothing like eating until the point of injury, like turbo said.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I ate a 16 oz steak, half rack of ribs, pork loin with a baked potato, baked beans, coleslaw, bread, and mac and cheese. I am not proud of it, but proud of it at the same time. If you know what I mean.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
A pizza and half a gallon if milk. had a great workout the next day. never ate like that again though.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
anyone else feel like an ass afterwards? i do, but i seem to do it on an all too regular basis :(

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
After leg night, ook a shot of ghrp6 and went to Famous Daves. Had 4lbs rib tips, 1# steak fries, and six of those delicious God damn cornbread muffins that have more fat in them a big Mac. Oh, and two beers. Closest I have ever come to pukeing from eating too much. The guy I was with ate the remaining 2# of rib tips, 3 cornbread muffins, 2 beers, and 6 half ears of corn and ended up pukeing. Should have bitch slapped him!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
anyone else feel like an ass afterwards? i do, but i seem to do it on an all too regular basis :(

It's like I tell people who comment on how much I eat daily..."you don't get to 240lbs from snacking."

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
It's like I tell people who comment on how much I eat daily..."you don't get to 240lbs from snacking."

ya i hear ya brotha. im just afraid of getting too soft, being a fat kid as a teen really fucks with me :banghead:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
ya i hear ya brotha. im just afraid of getting too soft, being a fat kid as a teen really fucks with me :banghead:

I hear you. I am fixing to cut down to about 220. Cutting it off is harder than packing it on for me.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I hear you. I am fixing to cut down to about 220. Cutting it off is harder than packing it on for me.

see im the opposite. i can lean out somewhat easily if i drop carbs down, but adding size seems to be a struggle:(

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I was using igf back in day and all of a sudden had urge to eat just anything and I ate a whole apple pie my gf left on the counter......now that I think of it some people got some bad stuff and it was really rat insulin...damnnnn