©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Motivation..?

aqua2000

Oct 5, 2011
I worked out today and It's was king of an airless workout, I did not feel motivated; I just want to know how do you guys motivate yourself to go to the gym?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I worked out today and It's was king of an airless workout, I did not feel motivated; I just want to know how do you guys motivate yourself to go to the gym?

Motivation comes in many forms...For some it's the drugs, for others the music, and for others it may be looking at their progression in the mirror...You need to find what hits you the hardest! But know that there will always be days, when you feel rundown, bad day, tired, etc and the motivation just isn't there...You either push through it or call it a day and that will be your choice.....

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
for me it is not hard at all. I love to go to the gym and train and i do not have to motivate myself..

ohpack

May 4, 2011

For me is like a lifestyle, I just do it because I love it

race00

Jan 13, 2010
i love going to the gym, i love to take pics every few days to see my progress

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
my motivation comes when i see my results , i love working out and hate my diet but stick with it.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
My motivation is, I like to look good naked:cool: Gotta hit the weights to make sure that stays the case:smoking:

fairplay

May 5, 2011

I never had this kind of problem, try different type of things and see what motivates you better.

Fabian

Banned
Apr 16, 2012
Hi Aqua,
Put fun in the workout and keep experimenting. Stick to your goals and make your fitness plan personal, note what works and plan to succeed. Be a front runner and use to head.

Avary

Banned
May 21, 2012
Hi aqua2000,
Some motivational tips for you, hope they works for you.
Plan to succeed always and always think onward! Use Your Head and choose a mental motivator. Take itty bitty bites and go to your happy place.