©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MTV's True Life

M

McKenzie

The only one with a lil bit of sense was Peter (the first guy).

It would've been nice to see a female aspect of it.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I'm sorry this is a little off-topic, but damn McKenzie.....please tell me you don't pay someone to take those pics cause I'd have to do it for free....:)

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
kell11 said:
Just as we thought.
Too young dummies w/little knowledge who want muscles...idiots
They can't even poke themselves...Dufuses.
And whats with the queer? He's an estrogen case.
It doesn't reflect poorly on us though---But if you're like any of those
asswipes(in any way)..GO AWAY.
Shows not over,the'yll have to get to the part where it was responsible for loss of life.
It'll never mention these KIDS didnt have a clue what the hell they were dealing with...

That was clearly a poor representation of gear users. The gay guy was a total joke and disgrace. "I took a bunch of Tylenol"??? Congrats you just damaged your liver but you will certainly live you fool.

The location of alot of the injections looked bad. That one quad shot looked horrible. And I like how MTV blurred and bleeped out the names of the products which I was really curious about.

My girlfriend commented on the "Back-ne" as she called it LOL I get 2 or 3 at a time and I'm pissed!!

And the loss of life (I predicted it) was suicide. They took the poor kid out of school and out of a baseball career and cold turkey with no PCT and blame the gear for his suicide. WTF??

M

McKenzie

Very well said Greg.....I agree on all of your opinions.

Mac...I usually take them with dig cam or web cam.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
You know I have an idea...

Maybe ABC can line up a new show instead of "Dancing with the Stars" they could call it "Juicing with the Athletes"....I think that would be much more entertaining!!! :D

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
The guys didnt know what was going on.. The one that had a test "3 weeks befor the fight" passed even though he was on Deca.. And it left out the part that the gay guy REALLY wanted to kill himself because he woke up one day and was like "o shit... IM GAY" and that caused him to OD on tylenol.. Hey.. i dont blame him!

P

pincrusher

Cookie said:
I turned it off after the first half. Didn't want to waste any more of my time!
i forced myself to watch about 20 minutes worth and it was exactly as i expected. a bunch of idiots representing the steroid users of the world. why dont they use someone like me who actually knows what the hell they are doing and getting into with steroids.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
pincrusher said:
why dont they use someone like me who actually knows what the hell they are doing and getting into with steroids.

Pin - I believe the show would have come under heavy criticism if it had represented steroids in a positive light. It's all about making the viewers happy and that means telling them what they think, in their infinite wisdom, they already know - that steroids are bad and steroid users are just mindless junkies. Heaven forbid someone should say that steroids, when used correctly, can promote health and well-being.... :eek2:

W

wolfyEVH

i agree on that quad shot that gay guy did...was like perpendicular on the top of his quad squeezing w/ 2 hands. then they have that b-roll footage of the person drawing up a "steroid" from an UNSEALED bottle......thats real smart.

NeverBigEnuff

Nov 12, 2005
bigguns said:
Pin - I believe the show would have come under heavy criticism if it had represented steroids in a positive light. :eek2:

Yep, can you say "politically correct"? The Media will always try and appeal to the popular, or majority opinion, to get the viewer ratings they need so they can sell their air time to sponsors. Since the popular/majority opinion of pretty much anything is based on misinformation, ignorance, or predjudice, one can hardly expect a fair shake re: the portrayal of steroid use. It is also unfortunate that with use there is abuse, and that abuse gets the publics' attention through the Media. Too bad they can't even portray the abuse properly...

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Okay i finally saw it and i agree with yall. There would never be a show with the positive aspects and people knowing what they were doing. But, it benefits us, cause then more and more would be using and diminishing our supply and screwing our world up.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
yeh i think its funny how none aspirated and no one mentioned on damn thing about pct and that one fuck im going to be on a cover good luck bro ur not that big he was the only reasonable one if that, they were all fucking retarded. this show was bogus i was hoping it would be decent but i got exactly what i expected media produced negatively influenced reatrderd monkey shit. that show blew cock and from now untill the end of mtgay it will be known that steroids are made for the dumbass fuck boys, queer, and suicidle junkies. give me a break that shit was gay and im pissed i wasted my time watching it. to all u fuckers that think steroids are cool and u wanna be like the dumb bitches off that damn show for your own safety please do some fucking research before u jump into the deep end without ur water wings u pussy fucks (adressed to all that watched that show and prolly heard of and will use steroids with no knowledge)