©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

multivitamin?

smoker007full

Feb 10, 2012
I just wonder if you eat around 5-6 meals a day, do you really need to take multivitamin? Also , if you have to take them, you take in each day?

Alecs.F

Feb 2, 2012
I just wonder if you eat around 5-6 meals a day, do you really need to take multivitamin? Also , if you have to take them, you take in each day?

i take one all the time just to be sure that am not deficient in any vitamin/mineral.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I think its a good idea. Foods are so processed these days they still lack some of the essentials vits/minerals we so desperately need.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Agree also. I've always taken a good multi, extra C and EFA's as a base, regardless of diet.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
you should always take a multi everyday, I think the best one around is from TrueNutrition its called 3-A-Day has all kinds of good shit in it besides just vitamins and minerals too

Muscleaddict83

Oct 29, 2012
Glad to see the majority of you are like me on this. I take one everyday. There's always the chance that something is lacking from your diet and it helps to cover the bases.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I take it every day I remember. I am finishing up GNC generic ones, then switching to Orange Tri.

Gettinripped

Jan 5, 2013
what do you guys think about taking two a day? one in the morning with breakfast and one at night just before bed with your casein shake and ANPB?

I was doing this for a while, with the thought process of one a day is for the regular people who aren't putting their bodies through the rigourous routines we do daily and who are not drinking nearly a gallon of water a day as well.

I don't think it would hurt as the unused minerals just get passed anyway.

I stick with the good ole' centrium equivalent at wal-mart.