©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Music when you work out

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
I guess i enjoy the techno that comes on over the loudspeaker but i cant work out with headphones on my head.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
DecaDude said:
Rock is dead? Where the hell did that come from? Did you just pull that one out of your hat? Tolerance, young buck, that's what makes all the great flavours of music come alive.

I like different styles when working out. I don't, however, need to fill my impressionable mind with thoughts of raping my mother and eating out my sister, in order to intensify my work out. Nope, intesity comes from within. Otherwise I'd just go beatup a (insert derogatory refference here) before my workouts and then really have an intense workout.

ROFLMAO...Oh man!!!....That made me spit up my protein drink....

My tunes are: Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Drowning Pool........But mainly Metallica...I swear that music just gets my heart rushing.

We used to listen to that before our high school football games...Man we would come out of the locker like crazy people... :eek:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Sometimes i like playing on my guitar when im finished gyming......makes you relaxed....:)
Some Metalica to start off, then end with a mellow Bob Dylan ;-)

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
Does it make me gay if I listen to Michael Jackson when i work out?

I pump really hard to "Beat it".

Thriller pisses me off too.

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
Not too many Punk fans Here.......

I like Rancid, Transplants, Casualties, Anti-flag, Lower Class Brats, The Clash, Ramones, Black Flag, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Mindless Self Indulgence, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan......so on so forth

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
xxxcaptjackxxx said:
Not too many Punk fans Here.......

I like Rancid, Transplants, Casualties, Anti-flag, Lower Class Brats, The Clash, Ramones, Black Flag, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Mindless Self Indulgence, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan......so on so forth

Bump the Transplants, Dropkick Murphy's... ide toss in Social Distortion, Brian Setzer, Tiger Army, Bouncing Souls.

On leg day I always listen to hardcore hatebreed, as I lay dying, caliban, between the buried and me

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
bod1ggity said:
Bump the Transplants, Dropkick Murphy's... ide toss in Social Distortion, Brian Setzer, Tiger Army, Bouncing Souls.

On leg day I always listen to hardcore hatebreed, as I lay dying, caliban, between the buried and me

ya add all those to my list also....well when it comes to brian seltzer i listen to more stray cats then his solo shit....

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
idk if i would compare the whitestripes to AC/DC but they are both good in their own right.........

Now if you want to compare someone to AC/DC its those douche bags who did that song "Cold Hard Bitch".......they actually ripped off AC/DC in alot of there shit.......

frisco kid

Nov 30, 2006
No Cal
xxxcaptjackxxx said:
idk if i would compare the whitestripes to AC/DC but they are both good in their own right.........

Now if you want to compare someone to AC/DC its those douche bags who did that song "Cold Hard Bitch".......they actually ripped off AC/DC in alot of there shit.......

Thats so funny... I think the White Stripes sing cold hard bitch. I'll have to check the cd.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
NorthQ said:
Yes, know Im bit of a spamwhore today, but Im at work and there`s really nothing to do..

What music do you prefer when you work out? I prefer Disturbed,Inflames and Children of Bodom myself as I tend to get real mad when I listen to it and that really helps when I pump.

Also, my last girlfriend was cheating on me with this guy so "Nickleback - Just for" REALLY gets me going! :redhot:

I go FROM A-Z on my IPOD,,,i literally listen to EVERYTHING