©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mutant's Insulin Protocol

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I remember mutant from years back and have done . The reason why bodybuilders of today dwarf those if the 60s / 70s is because of using insulin . Insulin is the most anabolic compound in body period . I remember training several amateur bodybuilding guys few years ago . They asked me what steroid do I take if I want to gain 50 pounds of muscle . I’m like none take insulin . Lol though stacked with test and hgh it’s huge . Many people are fearful of insulin because many die instantly. However if you eat your carbs / sugar like you are suppose too then you don’t go into insulin shock and coma . I mean shot then sugar in 15 minutes. Always keep glucose tabs or Oj or hi carb shake on hand Incase of emergency. It’s safe long as you folllow protocol . It’s crazy but it’s that simple . No reason to die from insulin. Another media hyped story when simply feed the machine . Forgive me if this is common knowledge

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Also check out insulin use on basskilleronline site . It’s like been a bodybuilding info site since internet began and always updated. Mutants actually may be one of them there along with few options

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I used Mutants protocol each time I ran insulin but, I adjusted the slin dose to my carb needs.

I thought it worked very well.

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
Also check out insulin use on basskilleronline site . It’s like been a bodybuilding info site since internet began and always updated. Mutants actually may be one of them there along with few options

Thanks, I will be checking that site out!

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I thought about doing this later in the year but I am going to keep it simple. 5iu hgh pre workout and 10iu humalog post workout. If I manage to get good lr3 I will dose that before bed or on my off days. Simple but should work great with less potential side effects for me.