©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my 1st post

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
im planning a bulkin cycle and want to harden things up at the end
im thinking winny 50mg pd for 4 wks prior to pct
and the introduction of clen with clomid
wot do u think

something like

wk 1 -4 45 mg pd bol
wk 1- 8 500mg enanthate
wk 6-10 50 mg pd winny

eca on / off throughout

clen ? not sure would appreciate some ideas
last cycle was my 3rd and retained a lot of water will nolv help there seem to be a lot of conflicting opinions out there
sorry for all the ?s in my first post lol.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
welcome to anasci bro. Your basically doing the same cycle i'm in now. but In my humble opinion if your gonna bulk i would extend the test e to 12 weeks (i'm doing 14) and use the winny from 6 weeks out to 12 (in my case 8 to 14). That way you can run it for the whole 6 weeks and maximize yourself with the test.

Also on the winny are you doing inject or pill? if your doing the inject then do the 50mg eod and the pill ed.

P

pincrusher

what do you expect out of the bulking part of the cycle cause if you are going to use the ECA during the bulking part, you will not gain much and it should be considered a cutter not bulker.
like oracle stated, you should run the test enth at least 10 weeks to give the ester time to start working and still have some time where it is at its highest bloodlevels. the winny can be run weeks 6-12 if its a 10 weeker or 8-14 if a 12 week cycle of enth.
nolva will help with water retention but i prefer arimidex. the adex can be used at .5mg eod depending on how high your cycle dosages are going to be.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
thnx for the nfo lads
im looking to gain and keep around 10lbs of lean mass
last course i put on 15 in the first 4 weeks but didnt do much for the next 4
i tend to blow up quick a lot of it is water
at the moment i am about 20lbs short of my heaviest, ive been close to 200lbs and im 5ft 8in at that time my bf was 18% after my last bulker
im currently 176 and 14% my goal this year is 190 and 10%bf
i should probably bulk then cut but im trying to get a happy medium as i hate refuse to buy 34'' jeans
unless you know where to get 34'' trousers fitted with 32" labels, lol.

wot do you think would help with the water, nolv ?

my last course was bol enanth and eq, would i be less likely to blow up on test only?
thnx 4 yr help,
woo.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
My first cycle i did was a test enanthate and dbol cycle during which i held a ton of water. Sounds like your prone to do the same. Nolvadex will help in that department but i personally wouldn't take it during cycle because Nolvadex can weaken the anabolic effect of some steroids. Nolvadex actually reduces estrogen levels. And testosterone compounds can only maximize their full effect if the estrogen level is sufficiently high.

P

pincrusher

a test, eq cycle is a good way to go without the dbol cause it will cause excessive water retention. you can also try taking .5mg arimidex every other day to combat estrogen conversion and water gain. it is a fine line you need to walk to maximize your gains as far as the amount of estrogen in your body is concerned. to high and you will get bad side affects including gyno, to low and it will minimize your gains.
your diet will be the biggest thing to determine how much you gain. i know guys who were eating over 20 cals per lb of bodyweight and gained muscle and still lost bodtfat. it is more of what you eat and when than it is the kind of drugs you take.
a general guide that a well known trainer goes by is to take in either protein & carbs, or protein & fats during each meal but never all 3 together. he also recommends to cut out all carbs within 3 hours of bedtime unless it is for postworkout recovery.
cardio is also something that should be added if trying to reduce your bf%. if you want to loose a few % then add more cardio, if you just want to prevent adding any more while you bulk then do less cardio but still do at least 2 sessions per week for about 30 minutes. for best affect do cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach. this will force your body to use stored fat for energy since you have not provided it with an outside fuel source for quite a few hours.