©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Apoplogy!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I would like to personally and Publically apologize to Oak Raider...I took it wrong as he admitted he should have worded a little different....There is no reason for me to do that to a brother...Believe or not guys I stick up here for everything that's right...Whether it's some questionable sources ripping off guys here or whatever the case may be.....

My problem is I'm too honest and always or at least most of the time I speak from my heart and the truth usually follows shortly after...I will jump in some ones face quicker that a drop of a dime...when i feel there full of shit....

Now I know quite a few guys stuck up for me and for Andrew,Nitrate,D.R and a few others I say thank you...

I did go to another board and started some shit that was wrong of me....I believe what I believe...Any product out there that sounds like a counterfeit steroid...IMO...is a rip off...I don't believe in super this whatever their name is for something I know is bullshit....I don't believe in P H's or M-1t or what ever the compound....You'll pay big bucks on something that'll probably not work anyway...I would rather spend $50 on a couple hundred d-bol and know in my heart that this will definately work..

Thank GUys

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Yea...You see the little people hiding behing their computer screens...I've proved my point...

P

pincrusher

big o said:
I would like to personally and Publically apologize to Oak Raider...I took it wrong as he admitted he should have worded a little different....There is no reason for me to do that to a brother...Believe or not guys I stick up here for everything that's right...Whether it's some questionable sources ripping off guys here or whatever the case may be.....

My problem is I'm too honest and always or at least most of the time I speak from my heart and the truth usually follows shortly after...I will jump in some ones face quicker that a drop of a dime...when i feel there full of shit....

Now I know quite a few guys stuck up for me and for Andrew,Nitrate,D.R and a few others I say thank you...

I did go to another board and started some shit that was wrong of me....I believe what I believe...Any product out there that sounds like a counterfeit steroid...IMO...is a rip off...I don't believe in super this whatever their name is for something I know is bullshit....I don't believe in P H's or M-1t or what ever the compound....You'll pay big bucks on something that'll probably not work anyway...I would rather spend $50 on a couple hundred d-bol and know in my heart that this will definately work..

Thank GUys
it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong about something but didnt you forget to mention someone LOL :D

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
hay big O ,

You dont need to go to a diferant web site to get jerked around we can acomadate you right here,

LOL, J/K

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Now Pin...Me and you are way beyond that my friend...all I know is I better get a picture...Love you too Max...I can always count on yea...Peace Bro!

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Now Pin...Me and you are way beyond that my friend...all I know is I better get a picture...Love you too Max...I can always count on yea...Peace Bro!
yeah i know, was just jokin with ya. with all the time we spend behind the scenes talking about stuff, we dont have to post on here about looking out for each other LOL