©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My cardio plan HELP?

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Her guru's!

I am finished with my cycle because I screwed up my hand pretty bad so here is what I plan. I am going to run my PCT like I am suppose to but I want to shed the fat as soon and fast as possible. My plan is to get a stationary bike and ride it for 30-40 munites each morning 5-6 days a week and 2 afternoon's a week I plan to get on the treadmill or run outside. Would I loose too much muscle by doing this ?? Oh, I also plan to do a few CLEN cycles also to help as much as possible.

Any input will be appreciated

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
Make sure you take some form of protein before doing any cardio. This will ensure that your muscles are recieving amino acids to help prevent muscle breakdown.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
ronnier38930 said:
Her guru's!

I am finished with my cycle because I screwed up my hand pretty bad so here is what I plan. I am going to run my PCT like I am suppose to but I want to shed the fat as soon and fast as possible. My plan is to get a stationary bike and ride it for 30-40 munites each morning 5-6 days a week and 2 afternoon's a week I plan to get on the treadmill or run outside. Would I loose too much muscle by doing this ?? Oh, I also plan to do a few CLEN cycles also to help as much as possible.

Any input will be appreciated

Ronnier, find your target heart range where you are in fat burning and you wont burn muscle. I strongly recommend you buy a heart rate monitor

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
bizarro is correct, alot of machines have them and if you stay in the fat burning range, you'll be good.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Bizarro said:
I strongly recommend you buy a heart rate monitor

I agree completely. You can pick one up at Wal-Mart for around $30. I have found the monitors on some (not all) machines to be off by 30bpm. :eek:

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Thanks for all the replies. I wanted to do the exercise bike thing because I can just get right out of bed and jump onto the bike and watch the news before I get ready to go to work. I have never used a stationary bike so I am just wondering how much fat I can burn using one of these oppose to jogging every morning.

How do I find my target range for burning fat?

Thanks,

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
A "rough" guess (everyone is a bit different) is to subtract your age from 220 and then multiply that by 65% (for fat burning) and that is your best HR guestimate. The key on fat burning through cardio is keeping the HR in that range but doing a LOT of time.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Doing a lot of time (at LEAST 30 minutes and better 40 minutes) and doing it OFTEN like 5 times/week. Seriously, dont mess around and do yourself a favor and get a heart rate monitor -- you spend so much time building muscle you'll be foolish to piss it away on a treadmill or bike.. NOTE: you wont feel like youre doing much and you wont get that winded -- for instance on a treadmill you wont really push it past 4.0 which is nothing more than a steady light jog...