©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Christmas Wish!!!!!!

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I WISH :rolleyes: we had a section for paid members and trusted :welcome: freinds to openly trade and sell extra goodies :D to each other.
just for us paid members!
:smoker: we could also rate each other services,for saftey. :smoker:
Now that would be real cool alittle tight group of freinds helping each other out when funds are low and etc. :rolleyes:

W

wolfyEVH

other boards do this, however they are very secure boards or off shore boards.....i think it would bring too much unwanted attention....there is only 1 board i would even think about doing that on and its not here

P

pincrusher

the biggest problem with that is this board has way to many newbies on it to safely run a section like that. it would be hard to control and prevent scamming. it is something that is generally saved for the secure boards like wolfy stated and boards that are very private with invite only memberships.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
What about a section here that would be invite only by mods or base member qualification by number of posts and contributions?

pincrusher said:
the biggest problem with that is this board has way to many newbies on it to safely run a section like that. it would be hard to control and prevent scamming. it is something that is generally saved for the secure boards like wolfy stated and boards that are very private with invite only memberships.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Thats too bad !,we couldn,t make a private section !
For the members that plan on hanging arround for awhile!
Like some kind of safety rating system?

Well it never hurts to try? :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
It could be done but it would probably involve creating an entirely different website - anasci-underground.org....an invite-only forum.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
im still a little cautious about who gets my home address. Im all for helping a dude out just as long as it don't come back to haunt me.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
christmas wish (IS SANTA GOING TO COME THRU?)

Look at this way the longer you support the board,the more good freinds you can make! :welcome:
And we all can use alittle help from freinds ;)