©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my first experience with steroids

black77

Aug 19, 2005
I been on and off steroids for 21 years .I am now 41 and i can still remember my first cycle .I was 20 ,my buddy at the gym got a hold of some anadrol50 150 tabs we each did 75 tabs .WE didnt have any education on how to use them hell we never heard of pct .The only education we got was the guy said to do 1/2 tabs and go up to 2 tabs .Man we couldnt wait to start .i started to notice size in the first 2 weeks and my strengh was crazy by the time i finished them i put on 19 pds, my bench from 225 for 10 reps to 275 for 10 . it was great .never got tired hell i could lift all day .the pumps were unreal .after about a week of being off THE BIG CRASH.my joints hurt 2 weeks off i lost about 9 pds after a month i lost it all .strengh size everything .i was so depressed i stop going to the gym.It took me 6 months to go back to the gym .Why did this happen because i was not educated on how to use steroids. PERIOD. Back then we had no computers or books to teach use how to use them

So for all you new guys wanting to try steroids .you guys are lucky you have web sites like anasci.com and others to go to to get imformation .listen to the vets they will help you get started on the right track .Dont be like me when i first started or you may get the an education you will not like .trust me EDUCATE YOUR SELF FIRST.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Amen Black77. I had a similar experience with Dbol back in the early 80's.

We don't preach this stuff cuz some book says so.

We preach it cuz we've been there and done it. We try to give people the benefit of our mistakes so they don't have to go there.

Thanks for sharing.

P

pincrusher

tee said:
Nice read black. Brought back some old memories
yeah it sure did. my first cycle was anavar at 10mg ed for 5 months. strength went through the roof, i was 130lbs and was squatting 350lbs after that 4+ month cycle and could arm curl an easy-curl bar with a 45 & 35 on each side for reps, all at a whopping 130lbs bodyweight at about 7% bf

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
good call black. i try and preach that knowledge is the best tool when it comes to steroids. i would say make it a sticky, but newbs don't read them.