©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My first ventrogluteal injection

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I took Pincrusher's advice on the ventrogluteal site. I had my wife stick me (like a chicken shit) but I'm sure next time I can do myself. She told me that it went in smoother than usual. That may be due to no scar tissue. I couldn't feel it and you better believe I feel it when I stick my glutes, delts, or bis. So, as a first impression its great to have no feeling there! I'll post tomorrow as to whether or not there's any swelling. BTW, I injected tren and hcg.

P

pincrusher

i have yet to have anyone who i introduced to this site not fall in-love with it. it is my #1 site for injections :)

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
So let's say for instance I were to be injecting ew, mon wed fri 250mgs of cyp mon, thurs. 200mgs eq. How often should you use this site? 2cc's should be fine on Monday, correct?

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
So let's say for instance I were to be injecting ew, mon wed fri 250mgs of cyp mon, thurs. 200mgs eq. How often should you use this site? 2cc's should be fine on Monday, correct?
the ventrogluteal site can handle up to 4-5ml per injection as long as you only inject each site once per week.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
update

I woke up this morning and felt my ventogluteal site for a lump and couldn't find anything. So I had my wife try and find where the injection had been (it turned out I was feeling for it a little outside the triangle zone) and she found a little red prick mark from the night before. Anyway, there is no swelling whatsoever near that little prick mark. I am really excited about having not only a new site to rotate injections with, but also a pain and swelling free site. I was nervous about hitting a bone but those diagrams and photos are pretty accurate and so once you find the fleshy center of the triangle it is a piece of cake. Thanks Pincrusher! I'm going to hit the ventrogluteal every Tuesday for the next 7 weeks.

P

pincrusher

Andrew said:
I woke up this morning and felt my ventogluteal site for a lump and couldn't find anything. So I had my wife try and find where the injection had been (it turned out I was feeling for it a little outside the triangle zone) and she found a little red prick mark from the night before. Anyway, there is no swelling whatsoever near that little prick mark. I am really excited about having not only a new site to rotate injections with, but also a pain and swelling free site. I was nervous about hitting a bone but those diagrams and photos are pretty accurate and so once you find the fleshy center of the triangle it is a piece of cake. Thanks Pincrusher! I'm going to hit the ventrogluteal every Tuesday for the next 7 weeks.
your welcome but while thanking me also say thanks to prisoner #22 as he was the one who introduced me to the site. one of the few good things to get out of t-nation forum. :)

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
pincrusher said:
your welcome but while thanking me also say thanks to prisoner #22 as he was the one who introduced me to the site. one of the few good things to get out of t-nation forum. :)

Thanks to Prisoner #22 too! Yesterday I did my weekly ventrogluteal shot for the second time and it was as easy as the first time.

P

pincrusher

Andrew said:
Thanks to Prisoner #22 too! Yesterday I did my weekly ventrogluteal shot for the second time and it was as easy as the first time.
yeah i hit both sides every week and about all i ever have happen is some soreness when using stuff that normally cripples me elsewhere.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
3rd time

Last night I hit the left side for the first time and it was smooth as warm butter. I suppose I should stop posting about this ventrogluteal site because there seems to be nothing more to add. I'll always use it.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Nitro - Glad it worked out for you. I'm worrying about not finding the right spot too. Should be starting my first cycle next week. I've googled the hell out of "ventrogluteal" and "gluteas medius". Hopefully it'll slide home smoothly.

Andrew - Don't hesitate to add more to posts even if it's just covering old ground. People like me like to have things confirmed and clarified a bunch of times just to be sure! :yesway: