©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Cheerful?! Dude I'm giving some advice that you should take before you get in trouble. Merry Christmas. Does that make you happy.

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
i would also like to add that the people who ask for some tabs from me from time to time are very experienced gear users. they are like 20yrs older then me and have way more experience. one of my sources carries really good pharm grade tabs so 3-4 guys come to me for some good dbol and winni. we trade a lot of info and research on gear use....

im probably going to have to take this post down cause its causing too much drama. ill leave it up until the morning.

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
good lord dude. take a chill pill. no. everyone knows what they are doing including me. i have a lot of good gear, but i take my use slow, and my health #1 priority. there are some differences in how people are using gear today. i often discuss these differences with my friends. yes you can only learn whats best for you by experience. you may want to take advice that is commonly excepted or being handed down from experience. the thing is there are so many different ways to reach a goal in bodybuilding (some more effective then others) its all irrelevant as long as you can maintain good health (that also means getting bloods done) and make progress. im taking the turtle approach.

btw.. i would consider exposing my face in my avatar a bad idea on this type of forum.

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
for Christs sake, why would you put your location under your avi? dont even talk to me about security risks when i know your city. know you will be at a gym. and have a picture of your face.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Anavar is for female figure competitors not your hairy chested friends

edit: pharm grade dbol,, nice bro nice

Last edited:

t.c.jones

Feb 27, 2013
Hey man its all good. We just looking out for you. We are bros on this site. If you are in the U.S. a felony charge is no cake walk. Just please be careful.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I remember another dude on here who knew everything and had all the best gear.. What was his name? Makes me wonder why someone with infinite knowledge and pharm grade tren ;) would need to come on here just to brag about his stash and his fake Bible?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Dude
nobody here gives a shit about how much or little amount of gear you have or what GURU's you talk to
Since you are so knowledgeable about bodybuilding and being new to this board you should start your first posts about your self and your training and diet and experince training, post up your stats, that we all care about and try to learn from each about
None of us use AAS except for Doctor presrcibed TRT

And by the way Populas lives in Texas and his avatar is a pic of a young Bruce Willis, duh :headbang:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Dude
nobody here gives a shit about how much or little amount of gear you have or what GURU's you talk to
Since you are so knowledgeable about bodybuilding and being new to this board you should start your first posts about your self and your training and diet and experince training, post up your stats, that we all care about and try to learn from each about
None of us use AAS except for Doctor presrcibed TRT

And by the way Populas lives in Texas and his avatar is a pic of a young Bruce Willis, duh :headbang:

Beast Willis

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
im just defending myself. there are some real haters on this site. i post a photo of some of my gear because i have gotten it from different sources and i thought you guys would enjoy the pic. i know about the security risks. i say that im starting a second cycle soon and you guys got jealous right away. heres an idea. if you dont have anything good to say then piss the fuck off! ill probably be done using this forum very soon unless im treated differently

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
im just defending myself. there are some real haters on this site. i post a photo of some of my gear because i have gotten it from different sources and i thought you guys would enjoy the pic. i know about the security risks. i say that im starting a second cycle soon and you guys got jealous right away. heres an idea. if you dont have anything good to say then piss the fuck off! ill probably be done using this forum very soon unless im treated differently

I will give you some good advise and then close this thread for you.

I do not think it is as much haters as it is the way you came onto this site:

1) You do not introduce yourself other then to brag about your stash of products...Which in my opinion is not very large at all.

2) You did state that you were selling products on the side, which is illegal, while you still continue to brag about your stash continuously.

3) Members tell you that it is not a good idea and you state that they shouldn't be giving advise about security because they post their cities in their info and you state that is not safe - Don't you live in Missouri? So I guess it really doesn't matter whether you post your city in your info or not it is still easy to find where you are;)

Humble yourself and see how the board works...This board is much more laid back then any other bodybuilding and anabolic discussion forum on the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.