©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Gift to ALL AnaSCI Members!

feeshoils

Sep 25, 2016
so for you guys who have used it...???

any pics...???....before, after..???

did it work..???....if it did why are you still not using it...???
or are you still using it....???

are you 300lbs with abs...???
let see...???

all I keep hearing is.....yea I used it, I did this and that, and
it did this and that.....well, would you keep using it...???
would you use it again...??? was it a waste of time...???

:cool:

As far as the fast acting slin goes,

Yes, i would use it again, I think it worked quite well, and will continue to do so, provided i was lean enough to closely monitor progress. Would i get the same response and results from using lantus... maybe?

I'm not using it now as i know that im too soft and insulin sensitivity wouldn't be favorable for muscle growth,

Here's a before and after: 8 weeks post comp, used it for 4 weeks, post contest (starting on the 5th week post comp. Used 5-8iu pre workout. 3- 4 x week
75kg up to around 82kg , 5'9

The rebound effect, combined with being lean, not eating like an asshole, and having a laid out training plan complimented the slin use perfectly (no shit right :cool:)

Would i use it again, absolutely, however we all know how effective fast acting slin is, the next before and after will be with lantus to compare the difference, whenever that may be :action-smiley-044:

Attachments

• IMG_4208.JPG
    IMG_4208.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 193

feeshoils

Sep 25, 2016
balls... apologies for the large pic size.
that was not an intentional scream for attention, i was a rookie and didn't re-size the pic..

speeder

May 15, 2017
As far as the fast acting slin goes,

Yes, i would use it again, I think it worked quite well, and will continue to do so, provided i was lean enough to closely monitor progress. Would i get the same response and results from using lantus... maybe?

I'm not using it now as i know that im too soft and insulin sensitivity wouldn't be favorable for muscle growth,

Here's a before and after: 8 weeks post comp, used it for 4 weeks, post contest (starting on the 5th week post comp. Used 5-8iu pre workout. 3- 4 x week
75kg up to around 82kg , 5'9

The rebound effect, combined with being lean, not eating like an asshole, and having a laid out training plan complimented the slin use perfectly (no shit right :cool:)

Would i use it again, absolutely, however we all know how effective fast acting slin is, the next before and after will be with lantus to compare the difference, whenever that may be :action-smiley-044:

Very nice, Fee... You put on some nice lean tissue.

I know you said "fast acting insulin," so I'm assuming you were using Humalog, right?

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
do you have a "precomp" or off season pic....before the show...???

and if any LBM has been put on.....could it have been put on WITHOUT slin..???

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You were on stage at 75kg- 165 lbs
And 8 weeks after the show you were 82kg- 180- 181?
Sorry man - just wanted to make sure I was reading it correctly

feeshoils

Sep 25, 2016
You were on stage at 75kg- 165 lbs
And 8 weeks after the show you were 82kg- 180- 181?
Sorry man - just wanted to make sure I was reading it correctly

Yeah that's right, it was somewhere between 8-10 weeks after comp, im not 100% certain on an exact time, but that's what i remember.

feeshoils

Sep 25, 2016
do you have a "precomp" or off season pic....before the show...???

and if any LBM has been put on.....could it have been put on WITHOUT slin..???

Pre contest i didn't use any slin at all, the "supps" were responsible for the majority of the gain.

As far as quantity of muscle tissue added over time goes, the fastest gains in muscle came post contest when i added the slin in.

So absolutely, yes, the muscle Was put on WITHOUT slin.
However, the rate of which it came on when i added the slin in, was at a faster rate than without.

But lets be honest, there are many other factors are at play here which helped with muscle growth. Post contest insulin sensitivity was at an all time high, lower levels of stress, on a high from competition, diet was on point and many other factors were working in my favor.

Could i have made these changes to my physique without adding in slin... yes. But it was a tool i had at my disposal, so i utilized it.

My case is just an example of what happens when things fall into place and things are working in your favor, Anyone else can do this and get great results, much better than mine, and thousands have.

Just sharing my experience.

Top pics are "off season starting point (natural for over 2 years) Aprox 89kg (fat ass)
Middle: aprox 12 week out unsure of weight, somewhere around 80-82kg.
Bottom 1 week out.
Around 22 weeks from start to finish between pics.75kg

2nd set of pics is what I would consider a fair comparison... to a degree: both pics i was enhanced for a period of time
Top was mid way through prep.
Bottom pics, 8-10 weeks post comp. Not very good pics to compare as im standing closer to the camera on the 2nd set.

Attachments

• resized before.jpg
    resized before.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 187
  • resized pic after.jpg
    resized pic after.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 192

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
RS- not to get the thread off topic here but besides your genetic predisposition, what caused your poor insulin resistance and also can you speak a bit on what you did to increase your insulin sensitivity- cardio, manipulate carbs, DNP, GDA's, etc.?

Thanks
Years of carb abuse brother. I use to eat, and I mean just eat. Anything, everything. Cheeseburgers in the gym parking lot preworkout. It eventually all caught up to me, I became a fat slob. I would say diet brother. I didn't play with any GDAs, metformin, etc till later. I'm a 100% honest bro, I don't attribute any of it to any one of these drugs. The huge game changers for me where proper diet, fasting (diet again), and cardio. Now it's all diet, I do zero cardio in the gym and fast some days for up to 18hrs. I walk over 10,000 steps a day easily and some in the 20,000 range if I travel for work or go hiking/trail walking, etc.

Fasting is the number one way to increase insulin sensitivity in my opinion.

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
What about na-rala with hgh carb meals during a lantus run?
would this be a problem.
Also just cause I'm I'd be afraid, I'd probably do a big oat shake before bed with fats.

what do y'all think

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Okay, since CG seems to have up and left the thread, does anybody else have any experience with Lantus?

Here's my take on all this. I don't give a shit if you've used it or not, good information is good information. Sharing friend's and others experiences isn't first hand information, but it is something to build on. Obviously, not many have used it, and CG, I don't care if you haven't used it, but keep the thread alive brother. I was a member of boards that Dan Duchaine was on, and not everything he discussed he had used. The point is to get info and discussion out so others can make intelligent decisions on how and when to use it, and if it sucks, then discuss that shit too.

So lets try this again...if you have experience with Lantus, please share.

If you know others using it, please share it too.

If you have thoughts and assumptions and theories on it's use, good or bad, please share these too.

I may give this a run in a few months, just to have first hand experience. I need to get a few projects done around the house these next few months (mainly for my kids and the GF that I've put off the past 2 years), otherwise I'd do it now. I'm not gonna take anything outside of EOD 37.5mg Sub-Q shots until I at least get back into the gym.

Come on fukkers:D

speeder

May 15, 2017
Okay, since CG seems to have up and left the thread, does anybody else have any experience with Lantus?

Here's my take on all this. I don't give a shit if you've used it or not, good information is good information. Sharing friend's and others experiences isn't first hand information, but it is something to build on. Obviously, not many have used it, and CG, I don't care if you haven't used it, but keep the thread alive brother. I was a member of boards that Dan Duchaine was on, and not everything he discussed he had used. The point is to get info and discussion out so others can make intelligent decisions on how and when to use it, and if it sucks, then discuss that shit too.

If you have thoughts and assumptions and theories on it's use, good or bad, please share these too.

I may give this a run in a few months, just to have first hand experience. I need to get a few projects done around the house these next few months (mainly for my kids and the GF that I've put off the past 2 years), otherwise I'd do it now. I'm not gonna take anything outside of EOD 37.5mg Sub-Q shots until I at least get back into the gym.

Mr. BMJ, great post here...

Not sure why CG disappeared from this thread. I know that he has used lantus, as I was reading some older threads over at PM and saw a log that CG had done using lantus along with a bunch of different peptides, logging for some peptide company..

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
I plan to try lantus again but it probably won't be until October. I will do bg readings around meal times to see if it shuts down endogenous insulin production. I will also take morning fasted bg reading to see how far past 4 weeks I can go before my insulin sensitivity is shot. By no means will it be a standard upon which everyone should base their use on. Hopefully it will broaden the narrow spectrum of information on lantus

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus

:yeahthat:. Because now that it's on the table I have no doubt I'll run it at some point ....and I know me I may start off small with it but I won't be running the the small doses long .....I'll be running it's top end

Last edited:

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
where the hell is CG? This happens all the time with his threads....any little disagreement or difference of opinion sets him off and he takes it as some kind of disrespect. You gotta have thicker skin than all that especially on these internet boards. Hopefully he comes back and resurrects this thread.

bg091593

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
Goal245 on pro muscle uses it and he looks the part. Not afraid to disclose dosages either. He uses lower dose lantus. I want to say under 50iu. Just to keep his fasting BG down and in range on high dose (15iu) GH. Search his name on PM and read his posts. Very intelligent and science driven guy.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My question for the third time-
Can a construction worker - landscaper- so on- some one that works 10 to 12 hour a day in the heat safely do insulin?

speeder

May 15, 2017
My question for the third time-
Can a construction worker - landscaper- so on- some one that works 10 to 12 hour a day in the heat safely do insulin?

Squatster, I don't speak from direct experience, but provided you have eaten enough and had plenty of solid carbs on hand during your workday and had constant access to them, I don't see why you couldn't.

Would you be using lantus or a shorter acting version?