©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my next cycle?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Not sure how I'll run it, I have plenty of time to decide though. For sure running proline eq at 500mg a wk. I have test cyp, prop, and dbol on hand. However, I don't know if I want to run cyp ending with prop or just prop or cyp alone, and I've thought about trying anadrol since I've never used it.

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
I started my cycle 1 1/2 weeks ago (hope to start a cycle journal this weekend). I'm taking Denkall anadrol 50 mg a day (2/3 of a tab). So far it's been kick ass! Felt stronger within the first couple of days, great pumps and my weight is up about 10 lbs so far! Worked my arms out last night and felt like a gorilla.

I have only used dbol once and didn't think much of it (Loeffler tabs). So that's all I have to compare it to. I don't hear many good things about Loefflers tabs. But I would say definitely give the anadrol a try. You got to find out what works best for you!

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
i would jump start it with cyp and end it with the prop and throw the Dbol or anadrol ( which ever one you decide to use) at the first to jump start everything

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 16 2004, 10:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 16 2004, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I started my cycle 1 1/2 weeks ago (hope to start a cycle journal this weekend). I'm taking Denkall anadrol 50 mg a day (2/3 of a tab). So far it's been kick ass! Felt stronger within the first couple of days, great pumps and my weight is up about 10 lbs so far! Worked my arms out last night and felt like a gorilla.

I have only used dbol once and didn't think much of it (Loeffler tabs). So that's all I have to compare it to. I don't hear many good things about Loefflers tabs. But I would say definitely give the anadrol a try. You got to find out what works best for you! [/b][/quote]
I've used dbol several times with excellent results always. I do want to try drol though, I've just always been leary of it's sides.....most of my friends broke out real bad on it. Are you splitting your drol up in 2 doses?

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
<!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Jan 17 2004, 02:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Jan 17 2004, 02:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I've used dbol several times with excellent results always. I do want to try drol though, I've just always been leary of it's sides.....most of my friends broke out real bad on it. Are you splitting your drol up in 2 doses? [/b][/quote]
Yep. Started taking 1/3 of a tab (about 25 mg) twice a day. Tomorrow will be two weeks and I am going to increase it to 1/2 of a tab twice a day. I will take it another three weeks at this level. I started at the lower dose to see if I would have any sides.

I have heard a lot of bad things about the side effects also, nose bleeds, high blood pressure, acne, extreme bloating, etc. So far I have not experienced anything other than being a little short tempered. No acne so far.

I'm taking 1000 mg/day of ALA for liver protection. 0.25 mg/day of arimadex for bloat and 1.25 mg/day of finesteride acne and other sides.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 17 2004, 03:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 17 2004, 03:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I should also add that I'm drinking over a gallon/day of water. [/b][/quote]
Sounds good Chimp, I think I will try it too. Good precautions you're taking.