©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My nuts shrank!!!!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
you see...I work with a large number of smoking hot nurses and other healthcare professional ladies who happen to see peoples junk on a daily basis and often have to size the member for correct foley catheter...so I feel like my balls are compared to evey other pair of balls they see...and would know something is up if they were atrophied away lol...hcg for me!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I thought this was funny, so I let my wife read it. Later yesterday, we were driving in the car when out of the blue, she cut loose with nut related questions. How often do they get in the way? Does it hurt when you sit on them, etc?

diced1

Dec 1, 2014
And I couldn't be HAPPIER!

I never realized how much my nuts were in the way. I haven't sat on them in months, I don't have to rearrange them in public all the time, they don't accidentally get smashed when I'm crushing the g/f's vag in a weird position, my g/f can finally fit both of them in her mouth at the same time and they don 't get twisted up when I'm sleeping anymore.

Thinking back on all the trouble they gave me, I came to the conclusion that my balls were more trouble than they were worth. They only ever got in the way and caused me pain. Don't miss them at all. No HCG for me either, I'm glad they're gone and I don't ever want those damn things back again!

Small ball bros, sound off!
Classic! !!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I thought it might be time to bump this, since I’m back on the train and they’re shrinking again. So much better not having them in the way all the time.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Just read through this. What a riot!!!!!!! Your comment about senses of humor is spot on. NEVER would have seen you posting this. No way, no how.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I have the opposite problem! I want them bigger. Years of aas and they are pathetic :eek:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I think I have like those retractable ones.
Great for battle
What are they for any ways

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
and i couldn't be happier!

I never realized how much my nuts were in the way. I haven't sat on them in months, i don't have to rearrange them in public all the time, they don't accidentally get smashed when i'm crushing the g/f's vag in a weird position, my g/f can finally fit both of them in her mouth at the same time and they don 't get twisted up when i'm sleeping anymore.

Thinking back on all the trouble they gave me, i came to the conclusion that my balls were more trouble than they were worth. They only ever got in the way and caused me pain. Don't miss them at all. No hcg for me either, i'm glad they're gone and i don't ever want those damn things back again!

Small ball bros, sound off!

lmao!