©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my short cycle log (half assed)

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
I will try to post up as much as i can about my progress and doses. I have been out of the gym for a minute, i have lost 20 pounds so now i weigh around 252, at the end of the four weeks if i can weigh a harder 260 i would be satisfied..today is arms day, i like to do bi's nd tri's together...this morning i shot 100mcg each of cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp2, i shot it bilaterally in my biceps, i just did a shot bilaterally in my triceps with 1.5ml tren ace, 1ml mast prop, .5ml test prop...ill go here in a bit to do my workout and then immediately after ill do another shot of my peptides, either in the bi or tri's....im just going to start out with two shots a day of the peptides for now...

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Sorry guys that i havent been on here, im selling my durango and i have had to fix a bunch of things on it so thats taking all of my time. Tuesday doses were and are for the rest of the week .30ml test prop, .5 mast prop, .75 tren ace....

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Ok guys im back, i had a good arm workout yesterday, i have been doing my peptides twice a day, i have been spot injecting them aling with my tren, test, mast, my arms felt alot more fuller than usuall, i had a great pump going on and i have been doin fst-7 technique. Today i did my legs and again it was a great workout. Im still dosing at .75 tren, .50 mast, .30 test every day and im feeling great, i dont feel the need to take much for progesterone/estrogen yet.wedsdays are my day off, thursday is boulder shoulder day!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Keep it up and remember just because you don't feel anything is wrong does not mean your estrogen is low.

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Are you ramping up dosages and if so, what's the target dosage(s)?

Im not sure yet, im just coming off of a lengthy break so im not sure i need the higher dose, if i do ill go up to 700 tren, 500 mast, keep test at 200-250ish...im feeling great tho right now, no weird tren sides, no wierd sides from the peptides. The only thing that fucked me up real bad was the prami, ohhhhhh daaamn did i ever get sick as fuck on that shit, im using liquid stuff to nd this shit is very potent, my next dose of the prami will be very very tiny like as in .10 of a mg...lol...last time i ran tren i ran caber with it nd had zero sides however im not sure the caber was legit....today is my off day so no gym time but ill still be stickin away...lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Im not sure yet, im just coming off of a lengthy break so im not sure i need the higher dose, if i do ill go up to 700 tren, 500 mast, keep test at 200-250ish...im feeling great tho right now, no weird tren sides, no wierd sides from the peptides. The only thing that fucked me up real bad was the prami, ohhhhhh daaamn did i ever get sick as fuck on that shit, im using liquid stuff to nd this shit is very potent, my next dose of the prami will be very very tiny like as in .10 of a mg...lol...last time i ran tren i ran caber with it nd had zero sides however im not sure the caber was legit....today is my off day so no gym time but ill still be stickin away...lol

Lol, I did the same thing, took 1mg from the jump. Passed out a w woke up in a pool of sweat. .10mg is what i take too. Very potent and works well at that dose.

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Lol, I did the same thing, took 1mg from the jump. Passed out a w woke up in a pool of sweat. .10mg is what i take too. Very potent and works well at that dose.

I had to go into work sick like that, puked bad twice, just in general felt like shit...

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Ok my first shot of my peptides today when i woke up felt like it threw me into a hypo mode, i hate that shit. So in the past year i have been very sensitive to feeling this way, i have to eat if i drink coffe (lots of sugar nd creamer)or i get sent into the hypo feeling mode.so bad i drip of sweat, shake real bad, get light headed, the whole nine yards, and yes diabetes runs in my family. I will get this way also if i go a certain amount of time without food. To be honest i started noticing these effects once my bodyweight got up to 240, like my body goes into shock or some shit if i go too long without food...anyways i thought i would share these effects because this is my first time running peptides..
My aas dosing is still the same, today i go in for shoulders and trapps...im not getting any tren sides what so ever, even tho the wife thinks i been being alil dicky but thats typical...lol

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Ok my first shot of my peptides today when i woke up felt like it threw me into a hypo mode, i hate that shit. So in the past year i have been very sensitive to feeling this way, i have to eat if i drink coffe (lots of sugar nd creamer)or i get sent into the hypo feeling mode.so bad i drip of sweat, shake real bad, get light headed, the whole nine yards, and yes diabetes runs in my family. I will get this way also if i go a certain amount of time without food. To be honest i started noticing these effects once my bodyweight got up to 240, like my body goes into shock or some shit if i go too long without food...anyways i thought i would share these effects because this is my first time running peptides..
My aas dosing is still the same, today i go in for shoulders and trapps...im not getting any tren sides what so ever, even tho the wife thinks i been being alil dicky but thats typical...lol

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
I weighed myself today,i already hit my goal for the cycle which is 260 lbs, lets see how much i get off of this lil cycle...

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012

Do you check your blood sugar when you feel this way? Just take care of yourself buddy.