©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Myostatin Inhibitors (Myo-HMP)

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Man I did a log on it a couple months back. Read up on it.it's in the GH section below this section. I was getting results until I crashed my car and had to stop training for a little over a month. The protocol is in there as well as results. Research. Everything give it a read. I'm gonna log it again this fall. I have a bunch on hand so we'll see for sure.

Last edited:

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Man I did a log on it a couple months back. Read up on it.it's in the GH section below this section. I was getting results until I crashed my car and had to stop training for a little over a month. The protocol is in there as well as results. Research. Everything give it a read. I'm gonna log it again this fall. I have a bunch on hand so we'll see for sure.

okay i found it. thanks bro for sharing your experience with us.. i`m considering to run it in the future instead of gear.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
okay i found it. thanks bro for sharing your experience with us.. i`m considering to run it in the future instead of gear.

During PCT or something. I'm gonna be on TRT when I do it again. I'm gonna do it a little different then the way I did I last time. I'm just doing one muscle not two. Too much work trying to build two like I was doing it. Next time it's just chest. I recommend doing one group to you too. At most a primary and secondary. Like chest and tris. I ended up wearing down at the end so I wasn't getting the most of it.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
During PCT or something. I'm gonna be on TRT when I do it again. I'm gonna do it a little different then the way I did I last time. I'm just doing one muscle not two. Too much work trying to build two like I was doing it. Next time it's just chest. I recommend doing one group to you too. At most a primary and secondary. Like chest and tris. I ended up wearing down at the end so I wasn't getting the most of it.

okay thanks for the tips bro. i have a question, how permanent are the results once you come off?

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
okay thanks for the tips bro. i have a question, how permanent are the results once you come off?

They should be permanent if it works. It won't be a huge gain in size or strength it will be in the 5%-10% Range. That's probably even a bit high but if you read up on the literature/science before the log starts it's a close to permanant thing as long as you do enough to maintain. I'm actually a good amount larger than when I did the log . All my measurements are Bigger but that's largely due to trenbolone. After i crashed i lost quite a bit not eating or going to the gym. Read the log I did all sorts of things to help maximize the gains. I can't wait to do it again.