©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

N00b

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
Ive been to this site for 3 days and its already the best AAS forum out there-Props to Nitro for showing a link to me and Hello to everyone else! Glad to be here

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
What's up bro? Lot's of good people here. Dragonrider, Kell11, wolfy, tee, pincrusher, and a few others are not that good. I've got my eye on Steeladdiction, he may make the list. J/k All is good here

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Welcome

Yeah, I think you're right about Anasci being great. I freaked out yesterday when I couldn't access it due to technical problems.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Blackbird said:
What's up bro? Lot's of good people here. Dragonrider, Kell11, wolfy, tee, pincrusher, and a few others are not that good. I've got my eye on Steeladdiction, he may make the list. J/k All is good here
Behave,Bird... :welcome: rookienoobjoos.Sorry, I know I goofed the username

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Blackbird said:

Bring it BIRD!!!! :p

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
YEAH!..HEY!! What the F is the Worcestershire United Football Club anydamnway?
your not a cricket fan are ye?
dont be scared.

Time to give bird hell today