©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice about a cycle

KHewitt1023

Oct 20, 2007
I have done one cycle b4. I done 6 weeks of Dianabol with Trenbolone Enanthate. I used Nolvadex and Proviron so everything went great. I packed on lots of bulk and have kept about half of it.

I have just ordered a new cycle but need some advice. I have 6 weeks worth of Anadrol and 6 weeks worth of testosterone cypionate (done my research). But I heard deca is good to use at the end to solidify gains so I have about 4 weeks worth of that. But I am not too sure if I should include it. Plus they are sending me 100 free anabol (dianabol) pills. I have heard it is good to use dianabol at the end of a cycle in the time between ceasing the long acting injectible and starting PCT. So I was thinking about taking the dianabol at the end (100 pills is about 3 weeks worth for me). Or should I do the 6 weeks then do 3 weeks of dianabol and deca too. But deca is fairly long lasting too. Can anyone give me some good advice. I don't really wanna leave them for my 3rd cycle as that will be ages away as I do the full PCT and wanna wait a good few months b4 my 3rd cycle. Plus I am planning to do dianabol with testosterone c or e.

By the way I have HCG, Nolvadex (for the 6 weeks), and Proviron with Nolvadex when doing the Deca too. So the PCT is sorted. I know it's a fairly short cycle but my balls went the size of peanuts on my first cycle as well as the other benefits anti-estrogens bring. I just need some good advice on how you might put the 4 together or how you have in the past. I don't wanna do the orals together (or atleast not at the start) as I am still a novice and the really is no need. Please don't recommend other steroids as I am broke now and cause of the postal strike they would take about 1 month to come anyway. Oh I am 6,3 about 13 1/2 stone and very lean/toned. Thanks everyone and I hope you can help.

Kev

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
KHewitt1023 said:
I have done one cycle b4. I done 6 weeks of Dianabol with Trenbolone Enanthate. I used Nolvadex and Proviron so everything went great. I packed on lots of bulk and have kept about half of it.

I have just ordered a new cycle but need some advice. I have 6 weeks worth of Anadrol and 6 weeks worth of testosterone cypionate (done my research). But I heard deca is good to use at the end to solidify gains so I have about 4 weeks worth of that. But I am not too sure if I should include it. Plus they are sending me 100 free anabol (dianabol) pills. I have heard it is good to use dianabol at the end of a cycle in the time between ceasing the long acting injectible and starting PCT. So I was thinking about taking the dianabol at the end (100 pills is about 3 weeks worth for me). Or should I do the 6 weeks then do 3 weeks of dianabol and deca too. But deca is fairly long lasting too. Can anyone give me some good advice. I don't really wanna leave them for my 3rd cycle as that will be ages away as I do the full PCT and wanna wait a good few months b4 my 3rd cycle. Plus I am planning to do dianabol with testosterone c or e.

By the way I have HCG, Nolvadex (for the 6 weeks), and Proviron with Nolvadex when doing the Deca too. So the PCT is sorted. I know it's a fairly short cycle but my balls went the size of peanuts on my first cycle as well as the other benefits anti-estrogens bring. I just need some good advice on how you might put the 4 together or how you have in the past. I don't wanna do the orals together (or atleast not at the start) as I am still a novice and the really is no need. Please don't recommend other steroids as I am broke now and cause of the postal strike they would take about 1 month to come anyway. Oh I am 6,3 about 13 1/2 stone and very lean/toned. Thanks everyone and I hope you can help.

Kev

ONE off the BEST cycles of all time was DBOL/DECA/TEST

KHewitt1023

Oct 20, 2007
Thanks for suggestion. That would be a great cycle. It's just I wanna use the anadrol. I used dianabol in my 1st cycle and wanna try the anadrol. Plus I plan to do dbol in the next one. I should get the stuff soon. But if I ordered more stuff it could take about 1 month due to the postal strike in my city. I would need more dbol has I only have 100 tabs. Do you think anadrol, deca and test c would be just as good? Or is that too much for a 2nd cycle? Whats best (least damaging) to use all in 6 weeks or half in 6 weeks and do the rest for other 3 (9 week cycle)?

Maybe I could do anadrol and test c for 6 weeks. And add the deca 2 weeks from the end of the 6. I have about 4 weeks worth of Deca. Then after the 6 weeks of a and tc I could do the dbol for 2 weeks with the last part of the deca.

Weeks 1-6 = anadrol and test c
Weeks 4-8 = Deca
Weeks 6-8 or 9 (depending upon dosage) Deca has a life of 15-16 days so it will still be in system 1 week after ending it.

What do you think? Anyone with lots of exeperience can help me?