©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Advice on first cycle please.

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
I am 33 and have worked out for the past 7 yrs naturally and have never tried juicing. I have always wanted to but didnt know enough about it. It is available to me now and id like to just do 1 12 week cycle for the summer. Maybe another for next summer as well but we'll see. Id like to keep it real simple and only stack 2 different kinds. i am 5'10", 185lbs and am kinda thick and pretty cut. what should i do for this 1 "summer cycle"??
I have heard I should try Sust 250 (2, 10cc vials) and Deca (1 10cc vial). Is this a good combo? if so, how much can I expect to gain? How often should I shoot each kind and how much? Can someone make me a cycle explaining everything and also the size of needles to use. will i need some sort of Estrogen blocker too? I have been quoted $120 per 10cc bottle for each steroid listed above. Is this right?
Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

D.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
First off, read the steroid profiles on this site. Skip the deca and do test e or c instead of sust. If you insist on sust, You gots ta inject every other day, test e or c twice a week. Get some nolvadex to keep on hand in case gyno rears its nasty head. Before you do anything, read up and do your homework. Research the steroids, how to draw and inject, side effects, buy a membership here. Don't rush into it without knowing what's up.

MdTNT

very good advice steve....i would not recomend sust for a first time cycle. Enth will do ou jsut fine you cna inject twice or once a week on the enth. definately buy the membership as it will also get you some valuable information as well. I'm not a big fan of test only cycles unless you are planning that for a reason stacking with eq or deca are my normal suggestions for any first time cycle advice. I usually recomend 500mg ew of test such as cyp or enth and 400 mg ew of deca or eq. This is pleanty for a first time. Listen to Steve and read up, look around and figure out what is best for you and how to do things. Always have everything you will need on hand such as pct etc. Good luck bro'