©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Advice Please

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
I need some good advice. I'm in the process of becoming a cop (in the final satges at 1 dept.), and am wanting to do my first cycle. I want to do test but am not sure as to how much to take. I want to stay lean ( i know that my diet is a big part of this), but at the same time put on so good muscle (again my diet). Basically I just dont want to "blow up" for fear that they may notice that I am on something if I come in looking one way one month and looking much bigger the next.

W

wolfyEVH

JoshF56 said:
I need some good advice. I'm in the process of becoming a cop (in the final satges at 1 dept.), and am wanting to do my first cycle. I want to do test but am not sure as to how much to take. I want to stay lean ( i know that my diet is a big part of this), but at the same time put on so good muscle (again my diet). Basically I just dont want to "blow up" for fear that they may notice that I am on something if I come in looking one way one month and looking much bigger the next.

if you're afraid that they're gonna notice you blow up, i wouldnt do anything in the first place. just some hard work and dedication can add a few pounds on you easily.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
i've been working out good for about a year. Not sure on my stats, its been awhile since I maxed and took measurements.

You would be surprised at the number of cops who do this stuff.

Whats the lowest effective dose for test? I dont want to do the lowest does possible but dont want to do the normal dose if I can help it

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
ronnie... wait i thought he was still a arlington reserve cop.

i wouldnt want to have any more test flowing through their system a lot of them are already on power trips.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
JoshF56 said:
i've been working out good for about a year. Not sure on my stats, its been awhile since I maxed and took measurements.

You would be surprised at the number of cops who do this stuff.

Whats the lowest effective dose for test? I dont want to do the lowest does possible but dont want to do the normal dose if I can help it
I would not go any lower that 400mg a week. Any less than that and you are only replacing natural levels. You won't blow up as much as you think you will. What are your current stats? I'm 6 feet tall and when I went in the military I weighed 155lbs. One year later I weighed 185 and you could litarally not see any difference due to my height. Muscle mags will lure you with visions of putting on 10lbs of muscle by comparing it to steaks placed exactly where you want them. Unfortunately, when most of us gain weight, even muscle weight, we gain it evenly all over our body. It's possible to gain 20 or 30 pounds and not appear much different due to your previous height and build.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci. Why dont you wait until you are finished with your testing process? Have you had your physical yet? Your polygraph? Your background check? Many times law enforcement jobs have a probation period where they can and will test their recruit officers for drugs and other things. If you wait and train naturally until your are on the job and have completed all testing, you would be a lot better off.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
If you wait and train naturally until your are on the job and have completed all testing, you would be a lot better off.
That's a good idea Tee. Not only that, but it will give your fellow officers time to realize you are a dedicated ironhead. The when you gain size they will assume it's cuz you are working out religiously.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
wow, thanks for all the advice yesterday. I was out all day taking my polygraph and pysical (did fine on both) all I have left is my background to go though which should be no problem. I was worried about the blowing up b/c my brother took test and he was got very puffy and big off it. Could have been his diet though too. I have decided to wait at least a year. Dont want to take any chances with my career, so like you said about letting them see that I'm dedicated is a good idea.

P

pincrusher

JoshF56 said:
did not know that reduced the puffyness
the puffyness is caused by water retention wich is a side affect of some steroids. it is caused by excessive estrogen or progesterone in your system both of which are products of testosterone and a few other products. the arimidex will stop the estrogen conversion process thus helping to cut down on water retention.