©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Advice!!

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I just came off about a 4 month cycle of test 500 2x week and in the middle I did 7 weeks tren 100 Ed and 6 weeks anavar. I used HCG for the duration of the cycle and into pct. pct consisted of clomid 100/100/100/100 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Felt rough right after cycle but fee GREAT now.
My question is, now we want to have a kid. How long after cycle do I wait until I'm fertile?
I've heard people say u can have a kid on cycle and I've also heard more say u can't while on or right after.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Ok so I just came off about a 4 month cycle of test 500 2x week and in the middle I did 7 weeks tren 100 Ed and 6 weeks anavar. I used HCG for the duration of the cycle and into pct. pct consisted of clomid 100/100/100/100 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Felt rough right after cycle but fee GREAT now.
My question is, now we want to have a kid. How long after cycle do I wait until I'm fertile?
I've heard people say u can have a kid on cycle and I've also heard more say u can't while on or right after.

I dont really buy that bc I had a baby girl after being on for years!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My first kid - put a lot of do in the oven when I was on 3 G a week of gear and 4 A bombs per day
Hate the A bombs but ya get large.
Find her wettest day and blow it in man

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
Lol I knocked my girl up also while I was in my cycle thanks to the test c I was taking I was waking up with hard ons like I was 16

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

This question puzzles me. What are you waiting for? Are you going to not have sex until you're sure ur swimmers work? LOL. The best part of having kids is trying to make them. Just hammer away, and it'll happen when it happens. The sex usually dries up after, so I'd say it's in your best interest for it to take a while! Good luck with knocking her up.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Lol nah bro I was wondering a time frame that I could work with if in fact it did have me infertile

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Purely individual IMO. I know MANY people who have conceived ON cycle with no problems. Practice with the wifey and see what you come up with. GOODLUCK!