©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help Feel like shit!!

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
Heres my cycle it 500mg of sust and 500mg of eq a week. This is week 6 of my cycle. I eat like a cow I'm 6'3 253 and have pretty high bodt fat about 17%. I shoot on Mondays and Fridays. Lately my injection site is so sore I can't even sit down there is little redness and swelling. I been feeling so tired that its even hard to go to the gym.I feel like shit about 3 to four days a week for about three weeks. Don't know what to do should I stop or will this shit pass its a real pain in the ass .Any advice will be great. I don't want to quit but if I feel like shit all the time its not worth it

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Maybe some of the more knowledgable brothers here can give you a little advice on you stopping or not. I recommend that you review your injection technique to make sure everything is sterile. Be sure to wash your hands before handling any or the gear. Also go to walmart and purchase some 91% injection alcohol and swab everything...you ass cheek and the top of the vial if you are using vials.

I am sure you already know this but just wanted to give a little input

Stuart

Jun 14, 2005
What brand sust and eq, and are you rotating inject sites. I would also go Mon and Thur I know its only a day difference but that can help also. Plus the million dollar question are you aspirating

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Like Stuart & ronnier said, is it UG gear, or human grade? Are you injecting correctly?

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
I am very good with washing my hands rubbing alchol over the vial and injection site. I have had times when I did not aspirate . I use ug gear plus I mix the two when I inject

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
your gear may have a high ba content causing irritation and swelling. as for the feeling like shit, its probably from the eq making you eat so much and the increased rbc count. you may want to check your bp :D

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
Aspirating what is that again, i read about it real quick something about pulling on the plunger while its in you?? Could someone touch on this again please? I injected for the 1st time on monday with 1cc of Test E, (gen pharma) my ass is still sore ass hell!! i used a 1 1/2 inch pin i think i went to far in i went all the way! It was hard pushing the juice in!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
oakraider1 said:
Blood pressure is fine I went to the doc on Mon day to fill my prescription for allergies
your test levels are going up and down ,you should be shooting the sus every other day instead of twice a week. the one fast acting ester in the sus is wearing to thin by the time the next shot is done..

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Azwildcats81 said:
Aspirating what is that again, i read about it real quick something about pulling on the plunger while its in you?? Could someone touch on this again please? I injected for the 1st time on monday with 1cc of Test E, (gen pharma) my ass is still sore ass hell!! i used a 1 1/2 inch pin i think i went to far in i went all the way! It was hard pushing the juice in!
BRO you really should have asked more questions and did some more research and reading before attempting to do AAS . but everybody is here to help and to be helped when i dont know something i make sure i ask!
here you go: aspiration.. after you push the needle in you need to pull the plunger back about an 1/8th inch (just a little bit) as soon as you see clear bubbles start coming into the syringe STOP then go ahead and start pushing in the oil if you see any color of blood PULL OUT THE NEEDLE and stick it in another spot and try again. as far as to far in if you stuck your glute you are fine and the soreness well part the game try like hell to hold that syringe as still as possiable.. my first two shots i took in the glutes ..never agin will i ,i couldnt sit or shit peacfully for over a week all other sites work ALOT better for me....and when pushing in the oil just take your time ;)

Last edited:

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
cawb i actually like the glutes. i did delt once and couldnt get a good workout. the glutes i can sit and work out .. the pain lasts for 3 days at most. first day i barely feel it... second day its the worst and third day its gone. u must be poking the wrong part off ur ass if u cant sit.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
sesso said:
cawb i actually like the glutes. i did delt once and couldnt get a good workout. the glutes i can sit and work out .. the pain lasts for 3 days at most. first day i barely feel it... second day its the worst and third day its gone. u must be poking the wrong part off ur ass if u cant sit.
nope .. i studied every inch of site injections i could i dont think i can keep the needle steady enough while its back there. i have shot a different site everytime so far i just took my first dealt the other day and aftwards went and played golf ,the next day no pain at all in my shoudler easiest spot yet. so if you are sore in your dealt maybe YOU should study the site injection page a little better. ;)

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i worked out my delt i just didnt like how it felt. i know it wasnt injected wrong because i learned from seeing it done in person. personally i like the glutes very much. i do notice i felt the pain way less after doing my legs on the same day and showering right after injection.. but seriously the part of my butt that i sit on is not sore at all. just the part of the muscle to the outside of that like the curve of ur butt.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
sesso said:
i worked out my delt i just didnt like how it felt. i know it wasnt injected wrong because i learned from seeing it done in person. personally i like the glutes very much. i do notice i felt the pain way less after doing my legs on the same day and showering right after injection.. but seriously the part of my butt that i sit on is not sore at all. just the part of the muscle to the outside of that like the curve of ur butt.
it may just be crystalized hormone that's acting like tiny razor blades between muscle fibers gashing and thrashing away...... ;)

personally I like the pain........but i'm a phreak like that..... :D