©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help!!! Gyno staring to build up

tyler58

Sep 1, 2013
Yiu dont need to run all that together.. thats beyond overkill and would cause more issues for you.

Use letro for now.

Use arimedex in next cycle or nolvadex or masteron if your prone to estrogen issues.

Use clomid or hcg for pct.

Maybe research some more and decide for yourself.

Listen to the vip and vets here or do a lot of research and planning next go around. You dont want bad info/advice from non trusted wanna be gurus. (No bashing or attitude intended)

I figured that would be crazy to do. I'll just have it set back for next time.

I will get letro an clomid ready.

I've used over counter assists before and never had an issue till now. I think this go around quality was much higher for the better came with more gains and sides.

I'll do some research see if the letro may help with the acne occurring.

Thanks for the help brother

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
What I did for my Gyno was run a full 2.5 mgs of Letro till I started to see it decreasing. That was about 4 or 5 days then I cut it in half for a few more days then down to 1/4 till I was happy.

Then switched to Adex from there.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Most likely the acne is from dht/andro lower your dosage or just live with it for a few months until your system is back in homeostasis.

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
Bro I've been down this road before.. if it's prolactin related NO amount of letro, adex, clomid etc will help you..
Get some prami or caber and supplement with b6.

tyler58

Sep 1, 2013
Bro I've been down this road before.. if it's prolactin related NO amount of letro, adex, clomid etc will help you..

Get some prami or caber and supplement with b6.

Ok I'll check it out thanks brother.

I've stepped the tren an winny down an going to be more frequent with test prop.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Ok I'll check it out thanks brother.

I've stepped the tren an winny down an going to be more frequent with test prop.

Winny is actually one of the best things you can use to help shrink down gyno- so keep that in there