©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help on first Tren Conversion!????

Large1

May 3, 2005
Hey guys..
I just made my first bottle of Tren Acetate. I used 10 grams of powdered Tren Ace and used a kit from f***f*** to convert it into 100cc @ 100mg/ml. I used their instructions and pretty went through it step by step.

Just for sterility purposes, I baked it @ 235 degreses for 25mins.
-Is this ok or should I go longer?

My final product came out a little dark (copper color) and I was expecting it to turn out a little more golden.
-Is it ok that it is a little darker?

Final question...When I pulled the tren out of the oven, put it in the freezer to cool off for a couple of mins. Well, I accidently left it in for about an hour and my tren turned to sludge. Once I took it out it turned back to its original color.
-Will freezing the tren hurt its potency in any way. (Did I just ruin my tren?)

Thanks for answering my Q's
-BigBub

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The heating made it turn dark. A lot of users dont even bother baking it, they just filter it. You shoudl be fine with the baking for that interval. As far as freezing it, it may have weakened it a little if anything. Im sure its fine though.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Don't bake your gear bro. You could damage the hormone. Use sterile vials and buy sterile oil. Use a good filter and you should be fine. The BA will kill anything else.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Hmmmm.Bro' if you used a finafarm kit,you didn't need to bake anything.'cept maybe a cake while you waited for BA dissolve.
It's all sterile and just doesn't get any easier.
Im sure it's fine.As far as color, Sounds like my syrup.
We made it a little stronger than the kits supplies call for as well.