©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help quick

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
I just come off a cycle of sus 500ml week and d.bol 40mg for first 4 weeks, and im currently in the middle of doing pct clomid and nolva and i just got a bald patch all of a sudden about a inch round on the back of my head, is this to do with my cycle or pct or what?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
ooops

no it sounds like your loosing hair my friend....the world does need another bald guy...don't worry,try winstrol next time...LOL..propecia for you and in a hurry if i may say so...

Last edited:

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
its not gone thin, its just a little clump off the back of my head like if someone cut it off, but i know that is not the case.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
are you stressed? it happened to my dad when he was stressed out a few years ago. it grew back. my hair went thin ever since i lost my job. but i think its an overactive thyroid...

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
im not stressed, i dont think anyway lol... but i might go and see the doc tomorrow if i do shall i tell him what i have been taking? i dont really want to.