©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Help with my Body Type!!!!!

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
OK Guys/Gals,

This is my 1st post other than my "Newb" Thread, So:

Here's my deal. I am looking for help gaining MASS. I have NO problems with Definition/Toning/Shredding up.

Here's the SPECS of My Body:

22 yr. old MALE

5' 8" 143-147lbs.

I have the Metabolism of a damn Jackrabbit. I am the biggest person in my family (Dad is 60 yrs. old 5' 7" and a Whopping 130 lbs!!!! Good Old Greek Family) I eat at LEAST 6 times a day sometimes 8 meals.....

I've always stayed at this weight. Even in High school I was no more than 148 lbs. BUT, back in High School, I was a Starting Free Safety and Special Teams Player on Varsity Football, Weightlifting and Track....

My Bench MAX was 285 lbs. (Bouncing) and 225 lbs. (Legal - During Weightlifting Season)

I noticed that my Biggest growth came from ANDRO Fuel (Twin Lab Brand) which I purchased at the local GNC... Well now they stopped making it, and came out with NOR-Andro, and I tried that and was not happy with it's results... I have lost a considerable amount of mass from my upper body, and my strength has decreased alot as well..... mainly because my Only means of working out for hte past 2 years were Working at The Home Depot Loading Peoples Items in their cars, and Big loads of Pressure Treated wood and Dry Wall into Contractors Trucks....

Currently I am taking GNC brand Creatine, and Weight Gainer 1850 to start back up, but I can tell somethings missing because I am no longer on the ANDRO Fuel, and I can no longer get my hands on any.

My question to you all is.... What is a good starter Steroid to help me gain MASS and bring me to my goal weight of 155lbs.... (Please feel free to suggest a Higher Goal for Weight, but keep in mind I am only 5' 8" tall...)

I am prepared to crossover into the World of Anabolics, and step up to new Heights.... My only problem is I have no idea where to start or who to go to for advice.... So PLEASE, any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated.

-George

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
TEST has been what I've been hearing from people.... What is it's difficulty of acquiring it???

I'm going to look into it, are there any other suggestions???

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree with DragonRider. A test oly first cycle is great. You'll see how your body responds to test so later when you add other substances into your cycle, you'll know if you get any negative effects (or positive) what it causing it/them. Good luck! :)

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
Just an OT question.... Does TwinLab or anyone else still manufacture the same formula for ANDRO???

The new N0R-ANDRO is garbage, and doesn't work as well.....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I've never tried a prohormone that did squat. I don't mess with them, don't believe in them. I've heard some of the new generation PH's are better. But from what I've read you can still get better results without the lethargy from Dbol.

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
Are there Different types of TEST available????

If so, what are they??? And which one would best be suitable for my application???

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Go to this site http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php.
Starting at sustanon 250 down (under profiles) you will see there are at least 9 different types of testoserone.
Read the description on each.
No one will be able to tell you which one will have the best results for your bodytype because steroids affect every person differently.
But this will give you a place to begin your research.

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
Guys, I just got my price on Test Ethanane today....

Price is as follows:

Test Ethanane $115 for 10cc/250mg

Is 250mg too little of an amount to take per week???

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
That's not enough. Start with at least 500mg / week. I took 500mg for about 6 weeks and experienced no side effects so I bought some more and started blasting 250mgl every other day. Now the only side effect I am experiencing is a little acne on my shoulders.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You will hear different opinions about how much to take for a first cycle. Personally, I like 400 to 500mg a week for a first cycle, but there is no reason you can't try 250 a week for 10 weeks for your first cycle just to see how you are going to react to it.
Don't neglect post cycle thereapy, no matter what you decide.