©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Ideas

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Ive had a generous offer to have a site built for me. But I need to know what people want. Im not really big enough to offer things the pro's would, like signed stuff. I could sell pics, vids, training programs. any other ideas. not just selling points, but in general.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Cool bro. Careful with the pics you sell an vids. No Kai Greene grapefruit art going around lol. Jk. I've never really been on any athletes personal pages but just look around at theirs an see what ideas it gives you.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
har har! yes i know lol. and i did, which is where i got the ideas i had. guess there isnt much else.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Ive had a generous offer to have a site built for me. But I need to know what people want. Im not really big enough to offer things the pro's would, like signed stuff. I could sell pics, vids, training programs. any other ideas. not just selling points, but in general.

Training programs would be a good start. I'd make sure to accept PayPal on your site too. Its my favorite way to pay. But please no grapefruit:eek:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I agree that diet and training programs would bring the biggest return. Very few people have an eye for what makes a good bber and can get them there.

Hawk