©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need more solvents in test blend

splendor79

Dec 16, 2013
I made 100ml test blend which is 200mg test cyp, 100mg test e and 100mg test prop with just 2%ba and 20%bb
it stays in solution and doesn´t crystallize but day after injecting it hurts like hell and leaves a big lump
I know I need to add some more solvents but I´m not sure if I should use eo or guiaqol or maybe both to lower down mg per ml as little as I can

how much eo or guiaqol would you recommend adding to this?

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Just add more oil or mct. Whichever you used before injecting. Have you used prop before? Some people are very sensitive to it.

splendor79

Dec 16, 2013
prop is from the same source I´ve been ordering from the last 2 years and has always worked out fine for me

I would really like to try those solvents and see what they are capable of

I think I will try first to add 15 or 20 ml eo and see how that goes
maybe 10 ml eo would do the job ?
I'm also curious to see how guiaqol works

is the zap cap bottle top filter better than the Millipore steritop when it comes to filtering eo and guiaqol?

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Have you ever tried any EO before? If not, best try just a little bit by itself to see how you react before putting it into your 100th of blend and then not being able to use it.

Last edited:

splendor79

Dec 16, 2013
we are 4 that will be using this, 2 of my friends have tested test prop 150mg with eo and they say it was silky smooth

maybe it´s safer to split the batch 50/50 and add eo in 50ml and guiaqol in the other 50ml?

how much guiaqol should I add to begin with?

I have already filtered and is it safe to put guiaqol in it and just heating it, or do I need to filter it again?

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
Maybe my math is wrong but if each ml contains 200mg cyp, 100mg enanthate, and 100mg prop your making 400mg/ml ? Even with long esters that would be hard to hold. Similar to the old t400 which was notorious for pain.

I don't have any experience with EO but I would think that if it's holding it shouldn't crash once injected. Could just be the esters although cyp and enanthate are not usually painfull. Could be just the amount of hormone being crammed into a cc.

Again this is just a question but why not make each separately and inject a little more volume ? Your going to be doing that anyway if you cut it with more oil. I never really fully understood saving a a few injections here or there if your going to be going super high with the amount weekly.

I am interested to see what happens if you add more solvent, oil, or both.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Raws can change each run ,as in the amount of acid in it..you got a high batch of prop.. no eo like bag180 said ..that shits toxic as a mudda fooker and who wants that much chem per injection..?