©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need some cycle help!!!!

brewski

Sep 6, 2005
i am currently planning on starting my first cycle (d-bol,deca,sust). 4-5 weeks of d-bol and 10-12 weeks of deca and sust. i a newbie wondering the amount of each i should take and when? ohh and i also have clomid for pct. (should i take some clomid during the cycle because i heard that d-bol has a high risk of causing gyno?)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
are you sure you want to use that for a first cycle? my oppinion is to start off with the basics and work your way up. have you considered testosterone enthanate?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
before we can help you must let us know your stats , how long you have been working out , how old are ya ,
Nitro is right you should consider just one compound (Test) for #1 is all you need to grow at this point IMO.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
stick with one compound man, no need to rush into all these drugs with no prior experience. what are your current stats/lifting history.

brewski

Sep 6, 2005
so u guys think that i should keep it simple for my first cycle. im 24yrs old 5,9" and about 200lbs. i have been training since i was 16 and then took a break the last 2yrs (full time school and full time work took most of my time ). so i was planning on doing a cycle or 2 to get myself back into the swing of things.currently i have been training for about 3 months since i have restarted. not to sound ignorant but y do u think its so bad to do this cycle for my first time?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
brewski said:
i am currently planning on starting my first cycle (d-bol,deca,sust). 4-5 weeks of d-bol and 10-12 weeks of deca and sust. i a newbie wondering the amount of each i should take and when? ohh and i also have clomid for pct. (should i take some clomid during the cycle because i heard that d-bol has a high risk of causing gyno?)
Man,you obviously wanna bulk up some...I would do the sus and d-bol
and save the deca to add with some better test products next time,such as Enanthate(Test that is)....you wont seemuch diff. in combining the three,but hey -I saw your credentials, it yo' thang.
Have clomid on hand,dont take it until you see its neceassary(This kinda question is what makes me say the foollwing. ...in the meantime read the content and navigate this site...You can find the best feedback already here.Up top.click search.type FIRST CYCLE
just start fro there bro',dont be another barney....j/k

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
brewski said:
so u guys think that i should keep it simple for my first cycle. im 24yrs old 5,9" and about 200lbs. i have been training since i was 16 and then took a break the last 2yrs (full time school and full time work took most of my time ). so i was planning on doing a cycle or 2 to get myself back into the swing of things.currently i have been training for about 3 months since i have restarted. not to sound ignorant but y do u think its so bad to do this cycle for my first time?
stop while you're ahead-(no offense)I cant understand the question.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
brewski said:

Brewski,

If you are just trying to get back into shape quickly then a simple cycle would be best. That was my reason for starting gear too, just to hurry-up and get into shape, which I did. However, I feel I could have done it smarter and cheaper, so keep it simple. Once you run a cycle, odds are you will want to run another, and another......so you have plenty of time for stacking. Eat alot too. That is way more important than the gear. Just make sure you eat right and take a good vitamin.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
train naturally with different training principals for roughly the next 3-4 months and get that muscle memory back in working order. get back to where you where when you left off naturally is what i'm saying. then when you get back to that stage, jump on a single compound first cycle. and stick with one ester'd test, not sustanon. go with 500mg of test enanthate or cypionate for 12 weeks, starting pct at week 14 until about week 18 or 20. depending on nut size and bonerability. hope this helps.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
no, sustanon is not a bad idea, its just optimal for a first cycle to run one ester to see how you react to one ester, as opposed to 4. i won't lie, my first cycle was sust. but dose wasn't high enough and wasn't ran long enough, so it was weak. you'll be fine.

P

pincrusher

brewski said:
i already have sustanon on hand, do u think it would be a bad idea to use that?
cool we can get into another debate about sust LOL
some will say not to use sust unless to inject eod minimum but others(me) will say that 500mg per week is all ya need to see good results. if it is what ya have on hand then by all means use it up. :)