©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some help here

modizzle

May 11, 2004
florida
He what's up everyone, I was just wanting to know what i should stack with m1t from Higher power (bodybuilding.com) and i haven't used anything before except from creatine, glutamine,proteins shakes all that weak stuff. Am bout 6'7 210 with 13% bodyfat and i need to gain about 10-15 or even more in the next 3 month and i was wondering what would be a good beginner cycles and wat to stack with M1T.. Please help me out

modizzle

May 11, 2004
florida
modizzle

modizzle said:
He what's up everyone, I was just wanting to know what i should stack with m1t from Higher power (bodybuilding.com) and i haven't used anything before except from creatine, glutamine,proteins shakes all that weak stuff. Am bout 6'7 210 with 13% bodyfat and i need to gain about 10-15 or even more in the next 3 month and i was wondering what would be a good beginner cycles and wat to stack with M1T.. Please help me out

A

armani1072

Welcome to anasci.org! :)

wow 6'7" damn!!

Hmm, a beginner cycle :) ok everyone else should post their idea of a beginner cycle too so modizzle can have some options.

10 week Bulker:

week 1-10 test enanthate 500mg/wk
week 1-9 Equipoise (boldenon) 400mg/wk

also how old are you modizzle??

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to the board! :) I did an M1T cycle by itself and it worked great. I noticed I did get lethargic after a few days though. I have heard to combat this, you can add 1-AD to the cycle. If you are looking for an AAS to add with it, you can add in test cypionate or enanthate. I would start them together (20mg M1T daily) (500mg test weekly). Dont run the M1T for more than 2-3 weeks though. It will help to jumpstart your cycle while your waiting for the test to kick in.

modizzle

May 11, 2004
florida
Hey thanks for the reply guys am 27 years old and i really need some help bulking up and need serious muscle with what i have as of now i have a bottle of m1t and am waiting for some nolvadex for Pct.. what else do i need and if need something else how do i come across it

modizzle

May 11, 2004
florida
Hey i actually forgot to mention that i have cell tech creatine and Noz cell-volumizing Matrix from Nutrabolics are these good combination with the m1t and nolvadex