©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some help here

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I haven't been on in a while but I'm 3 weeks into pct. My last cycle was about 3 months longs it was test 300 twice a week EQ 300 twice a week (front loaded at 600 twice a week for a month) anavar at 70-100 mg Ed for the last 7 weeks and some winny. I'd also thrown in some tren E 200 at the very beginning but dropped it after a month bc I couldn't sleep. I used HCG, a-dex, & anastrozole during cycle.

My pct has been nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/75/50/50. I also threw in some natty test boosters.

I'm feeling MUCH better not feeling weak, tired, down, my strength is back up considerably and I kept a great portion of gains.
My issue is sex drive. It's like my mind wants to but my body does not. I need some serious help here. Not wanting to get bloods done til after pct. Any tips?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
No not yet. I did think about. I was just gonna wait to see how I faired during pct. Wonder how long til I'm close to normal.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
No not yet. I did think about. I was just gonna wait to see how I faired during pct. Wonder how long til I'm close to normal.

Hard to say bro, i just do trt after cycles now so i havent had any real issues like that. When i was doing PH's a few years back my libido always bounced back to normal usually 3-4 weeks into pct, but some people take much longer depending on what they ran, etc...from what ive gathered anyways. I used to get these capsules from the sex shop that were like $5-10 a piece called "stiff one" and "hard night".lol. Let me tell you, those things worked like crazy! We're talking ready to flat out beat up the pussy for 72 hours straight after taking one. Almost worked too good, but the girlfriend at the time loved it when i got those :D

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
What do you mean body doesnt want to?
Cant get hard at all or cant do it 10 times a day like when on test? May just be all mental...need more time to adjust back to normal

conquer

Jul 16, 2014
You just need to give it awhile longer. Ive read generally that recovery will be about half the time on.. But you were running adex and asin, so you could have tanked estro and its just taking awhile to rebound.. So just time man.