©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need suggestions/advice PLEASE!

squishy13

Mar 5, 2014
Where it's really HOT!
Hey guys. First post other than intro. Here goes:
I'm 43 and the docs say I'm overweight. 6'0" at 270 pounds. 33-36% bmi. I don't really look fat but I'm thick. I've been working out most of my life and I am by no means a bodybuilder. After working last year for 8 months solid on diet and training, I lost almost no weight and hardly any muscle. That's when I went to the doc and found I had very low T. So about last October I started TRT. During that 8 months I tore tendons in both elbows and had surgery on 1 of them. During that recovery time I did no exercise so the TRT did nothing for me. Now that I'm recovered I've been back in the gym and am getting back some strength. Bottom line is I've decided to run a cycle and see what it does for me. I started out doing 100mg Mon/Thur of Test C and up'ed it to 250 mg Mon/Thur after 2 weeks and have run that for 2 weeks. I'm now going to start 300 mg Mon/Thur of Test E and 50 mg of Tren E (all the site I used had, don't know any others) once a week. My goal guys is to drop some weight and tone up. My diet is shit but I'm really working on it. I know I have to get that in check but what about the cycle?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I know this isn't what you want to hear but.....here's the truth. Get your diet correct. It will do more than $1,000 worth of gear. For years I thought I had my diet close but could never get where I wanted. The. I hired a coach.

Use the money you would spend on gear and get a coach. You'll thank yourself.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
This is a huge problem and very common. Guy starts test and a few months later has tendon/ligament problems. The problem is that the contractile portion of your skeletal muscle system is increasing faster than the strength of your tendons. Furthermore, in most people, testosterone actually decreases strength of this connective tissue, you see?

Your body will always feel better with a normal amount of testosterone but a lot of testosterone can have some side effects that you don't want.

An TRT or HRT dose of testosterone (100mg/wk or so) should have ZERO effect on connective tissues but large amounts can. Remember, CAN not necessarily will and the fact that you got injured could be purely unrelated.

For me, I always try to use something to help with joints and connective tissues. The amount of test you're talking about is way too much for me. If it was me, I'd lower that and up the tren but I probably wouldn't use tren at all but rather one of the nandrolones.

I think you have too much bodyfat too. That's a lot of estro conversion. Couldn't you spend a few months with a caloric restriction and cardio, high level of activity, maybe an ECA stack and see what's underneath that winter coat of BF?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Good advice here. Diet is key and I would stay with 100mg test per week and give it time.