©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Needle Sizes

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
I do 1 inch in my triceps. You can't go too deep unless you're hitting bone.

This guy tells his girlfriend one night, "I'm tired of the same old thing, I'm going out tonight to get me some new pussy" To which she replies, "If you had 3 more inches of dick, you could get some new pussy right here".

The moral of the story is, you can go too shallow, but you can't go too deep.

Dragon...You got me crackin up over here!!! :)

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Am Going To Start My First Cycle Of Test Cyp. What Needles Should I Get And What Is The Best Place To Inject?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If I were you, I'd buy some 23g syringes and also some 21g pins by themselves. use the 21g pins to draw the test into, then change to the 23g pin. It saves time and keeps you from having so many little air bubbles in the syringe. Also, you can never complain about a new pin piercing flesh :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
25g are what i use i just notice they like to bend a little if your not paying attention when drawing from the vial.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
25g are what i use i just notice they like to bend a little if your not paying attention when drawing from the vial.

25gs are for girlie men. :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
25gs are for girlie men. :D

Just because you like it "bigger" and "thicker". Yes everyone you can take that for what it sounds like Dink does like it that way. lol

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Just because you like it "bigger" and "thicker". Yes everyone you can take that for what it sounds like Dink does like it that way. lol
HAHAHAHA. Better be nice rich man. ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
HAHAHAHA. Better be nice rich man. ;)

Never! i'll just pick on someone else for the money ...as far as the name goes it stays with you

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
oracle said:
25g also bends when I'm trying to push it in my muscles. I need something stiffer.

I guess if you have softer muscles they will go in without bending. Interesting to know.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Draw with a 18g and shoot delts and quads and biceps with 25g 1 inch. Works great and feels even better!!