©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Negative side of HGH?

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Im interested in HGH and would like to know more on the topic, from what i hear it is an anti-aging substance that also has great effects with bodybuilding. Are there any negitive side effects I should know about?? Like am I taking years away from my life???

I also heard if you have cancerous cells it is bad to take HGH because it would increase the growth rate of the cancer.

Please any info or thoughts on the topic would be greatly appriciated

Thanks

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Some of the side effects include enlarged heart or kidneys, onset of diabetes, hypoglycemia, carpal tunnel syndrome, stiff muscles and joints, numbness in the hands, nightmares, fatigue, high blood pressure, and tenderness or pain at the site of injection (only when used subcutaneously).

kdog

May 27, 2006
I was under the impression that if the dosage was kept reasonable (2-4iu daily), that Hgh had fairly few long term dangers??:confused:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Long-term effects of using HGH as a bodybuilding supplement is hard to say right now since it hasn't been in use as long as AAS.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
billyc said:
Im interested in HGH and would like to know more on the topic, from what i hear it is an anti-aging substance that also has great effects with bodybuilding. Are there any negitive side effects I should know about?? Like am I taking years away from my life???

I also heard if you have cancerous cells it is bad to take HGH because it would increase the growth rate of the cancer.

Please any info or thoughts on the topic would be greatly appriciated

Thanks

hOW OLD ARE YOU??? SIDES DIFFER BUT AT 2-4 IU A DAY I DOUGHT YOU'LL SEE ANY...i WOULDN'T BOTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER 30 THOUGH YOUR GH IS HIGH AS IT IS..IF OVER 30 i RECCOMEND IT CAUSE THAT WHEN LEVELES STRAT TO DECLINE.. STICKING TO 2-4 IU A DAY IS SAFE AS FAR AS REAL WORLD EVIDENCE, ASLO DOSING ?? 5 ON 2 OFF, 7 DAYS, EOD?? THER ARE ALOT OF VARIABLES i HAVE BEEN RECOMENDED THAT EOD IS THE WAY TO GO AS IT COPIES THE BODIES NATUAL OUTPUT.. dON'T JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT ITS YOUR BODY..THERE IS A TON OF POSITIVE INFO OUT THERE READ LEARN THNE STICK SHIT IN YOUR BODY, GO OVER TO WWW.PROFESIONAL MUSCLE.COM AND DO A SEARCH YOULL FIND ALOT OF GOOD INFO, ALSO IF YOU ARE GONNA USE GEAR GET ANTHONY ROBERTS BOOK "ANABOLIC STEROIDS ULTAMATE RESEARCH GUIDE VOL1"
PEACE

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
The Only Negative side effects I experienced was My Wallet shrinking up :eek: If it wasnt for that Id be a year round user of it at moderate doses
between 2-10iu a day.