©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New and my off season cycle!!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You look great. Your definitely not 10% but that doesn't matter you look great and could go far. Please understand the reason I asked is cos guys lie all the time so we need to know people are 100%. Plus if they have exaggerated a great detail the advice many give out could be wrong due to exaggerated stats. Please sort out that gyno as that could get even worst with the addition of more and more hormones.

Hormones are hormones so there are 1001 effective ways. Your cycle looks fine. Having a decent amount of test and nandrolone is always a good start for an off season... so your good there. People can get that with various esters or compounds but overall the mix doesn't really matter as long as you have legit hormones and dose them accordingly. So test and npp is a check. Eq is a great compliment to both test and nandrolone so if you want to use it then great. I would recommend adding in an oral at 3-4 weeks on and 4 weeks off during your cycle. Get your liver tested periodically and if your gtg carry on. For you I would recommend tbol or adrol.

My best advice is to just start lower and move up over time. If you are thinking you wanna do 1g npp then start at your 600mg and move up over the weeks when you feel you need to. Get the most from the smallest amount of gear possible. But sure for your goals you will need lots of hormones so there will be no 400mg test and 200mg deca cycles for you like some bullshitters preach.

GH would be your best friend. I know your young but even at 5IU daily it will greatly aid you in staying as lean as possible when bulking. If you think you can't afford it then get rid of the ostarine and ace-031 and use the money for a small dose of gh. Goodluck with everything.

Last edited:

Guns35

Feb 11, 2013
Wow thanks that's some solid advice and I'm going to start my gh at 6ius a day and go up to 10ius a day eventually when I can afford to run that much year round

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hey Guns..Great potential, run the idea of not coming off adex past Your coach...worked for several people I know at getting rid of gyno...great potential, keep it up

Jay_Dub

May 3, 2013
Dude, only one year of hormones, only 21 years old, and you are a damn monster! 22 inch arms?! Wtf!

I hope you realize you have unlimited potential. As Elvia said, drop the peps and get hgh asap. Hgh will seriously change your life. It will lean you out and tighten you up and in conjunction with gear, well it don't get much better :)

Guns35

Feb 11, 2013
Hahahahahah done brotha I'm gona do both at the same freakin time!!!! So excited and thanks so much :) means a lot to me

Guns35

Feb 11, 2013
Be honest how much gh should I realistically do if I'm shooting to be competing with the big boys