©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New At This-need Help

HUNTERMGA

Dec 21, 2004
I'M NEW AT THIS AND I WANT TO GAIN SOME MUSCLE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME LOSE SOME WEIGHT. I'VE TAKEN WINNIE-V AND IT HAS HELPED SOME. IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN TAKE? :rolleyes:

P

pincrusher

you need to give us lots of info before we can really recommend anything to you.
what kind of lifting experience do you have?
are you currently involved in a good lifting program?
what kind of diet do you currently use?
what are your stats?
what percent body fat do you currently have?
do you expect steroids to take the place of hard work in the gym?
have you tried doing cardio to burn fat, and if so when do you do it and for how long?
give us as much info as possible and the good peeps here will be able to help you tailor a workout routine and diet to fit your needs and if needed we can recommend what steroids to take.

P

pincrusher

heavy said:
And learn how to DIET and eat like a bodybuilder. AAS are not a substitute for hardwork in the kitchen and gym.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
HUNTERMGA said:
I'M NEW AT THIS AND I WANT TO GAIN SOME MUSCLE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME LOSE SOME WEIGHT. I'VE TAKEN WINNIE-V AND IT HAS HELPED SOME. IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN TAKE? :rolleyes:

We'd like to help you but like everyone said we need to know some more about your goals and where you stand now. When you took the winnie did you do anything with it or just the winnie alone? Also was that your first time doing gear? Let us know bro so we can give you some good sound advice.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
you need to give us lots of info before we can really recommend anything to you.
what kind of lifting experience do you have?
are you currently involved in a good lifting program?
what kind of diet do you currently use?
what are your stats?
what percent body fat do you currently have?
do you expect steroids to take the place of hard work in the gym?
have you tried doing cardio to burn fat, and if so when do you do it and for how long?
give us as much info as possible and the good peeps here will be able to help you tailor a workout routine and diet to fit your needs and if needed we can recommend what steroids to take.

In addition, start reading each of the stickies at the beginning of this forum. They will answer a lot of questions for you.

And, please turn off the caps. It means you are yelling.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Im on my first cycle, so I couldn't comment on any particular cycle that would help gain muscle and lose fat. However I have been training for quite a while and I'll tell you from my experience, unless your diet is 100% perfect, there is no way to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. I know some will disagree with me, but like I said,Just my experience.