©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Cycle Starting December 1st

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Here is a snap shot of my upcoming cycle. I have everything I need and I am starting it on December 1st. (Please let me know if I missed anything)

It’s going to be a 10 week cycle. I am on TRT, so there is no clomid Post Cycle.

I am currently at 13% BF. My ultimate goal is to drop down to 6-8%. (I am 43 and just want to prove I can do it) :headbang:

Anastrozol (Arimidex) 12 weeks .25 mg/ Day
HCG (Gonasi HP) 12 weeks 300-500iu every 4-5 days
test propionate 10 weeks 50 mg every other day
Trenbolone Ace 10 weeks 50 mg Every Day (I have some Prami on hand, if needed)
Masteron 10 weeks 50 mg Every Day
Cytomel (T3) 10 weeks 25-75 mcg/day

I will also be supplementing:
Milk Thistle (100mg 2x/day)
Liv 52 (375mg 2x/day
Taurine 1000 mg 1x/day (to prevent cramps from the Clenbuterol)
Glucosamine 1500mg/Chondroitin 1200mg (total/day)
Men’s Multi Vitamin
AlkaMax Alkaline Support 3000mg/day (Increase the Alkalinity in my body)
Vitamin B6 100mg/day

BCAA’s
- L-Leucine 3000-4500 mg/day
- L-Isoleucine 1900-2800 mg/day
- L-Valine 2,600 – 3,400 mg/day

Post Cycle

test enanthate 75 mg 2x/week TRT
HGH 2 iu 2x/day

30 days after cycle
Clenbuterol 80-100 mcg 14 days on 14 days off (8 weeks)
T3 50-75 mcg/day (8 weeks)

Diet to follow… Thanks –

Years Training (On and Off for 22 years)

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Looks like you have everything planned out nicely. Wondering how you came up with the 75mg Test Enan? Most Test Enan comes in at 250mg/ml so I would think it would be difficult figuring out 75mg? Is your TRT prescribed Test dosed differently?

Interesting in hearing how you cycle goes, make sure to keep us all posted!

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
My Test E is not dosed differently, its just my Crazy "BroScience" doseage. I get the 250 mg/ml Test E. My Dr. suggested 125 mg week, I bumped it to 150 mg/week. So yes, its a little tricky getting exactly 75 mg. :)

Andrew.peplin

Nov 1, 2012
Looks great man, I would cut the multi vitamin and BCAA's and replace with some brewers yeast, as supplement companies don't always provide quality vitamins :mad:. Also was wondering why you wanted to take T3 if your going to be hitting Ace and Mast? If your diet is in line you should shred out without the extra risk. I am talking about during the cycle i totally get why you would run it off cycle in your recovery/ return to normal :p

Last edited:

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
That is what I figured :)

What does your daily meal plan look like?

I eat pretty clean throughout the year and I don't drink alcohol.

That being said, I am still working on a solid meal plan. It's going to be well balanced with low sugar, high protein and moderate carbs. (I am not into the High Protein, super low or no carb thing). I have had good luck with a balanced meal plan throughout the year, then increasing protein and slightly reducing carbs during times I am trying to cut.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
The T3 is to balance out my Thyroid, as the Tren could lower my bodies ablitity to produce adequate amounts of T3, like Test injections lower or shut down your bodies natural test production. (I guess its just an extra precaution and will help lower my body fat % as well!)

Looks great man, I would cut the multi vitamin and BCAA's and replace with some brewers yeast, as supplement companies don't always provide quality vitamins :mad:. Also was wondering why you wanted to take T3 if your going to be hitting Ace and Mast? If your diet is in line you should shred out without the extra risk. I am talking about during the cycle i totally get why you would run it off cycle in your recovery/ return to normal :p

Last edited:

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
I have never taken "Brewers Yeast". Just curious, what brand do you recommend? Do you take tablets or do you take it in a powder form, mixed with a liquid? How much do you take per day? Do you take it throughout the year or just when you are on a cycle?

Andrew.peplin

Nov 1, 2012
I get where you are coming from on thyroid control just remember that your thyroid would need thyrotropin or thyroxine not T3 as T3 is only one action of the thyroid, if your looking to make sure your thyroid continues as normal. :D

I take Lewis Labs with my protein shake, you don't get enough out of pilled brewers yeast so get the scoopable.

brewers-yeast-2.jpg

Last edited: