©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Here

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been on here a couple of weeks and doing lots of reading. So much info. I do have a few questions about injecting. Where is the best place to look.
Thanx

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
Welcome 316....most will tell u to read the stickys at the tops of the pages and read, read, read......that will get most of your questions answered. thats what i did plus after a while i asked a few questions...this is a great site with way tooooo much know how to ever get it all to all sink in but, this is a family here not just another internet site...

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Go to the home page look under injections. Also search the threads for ventrogluteal inj. Can't wait to try that one.

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
Thank you. I was reading under injections on this site. It said that you would notice gains in a couple of week when injecting in the upper arms. Does it help the area where you inject grow more and faster then if you were injecting other places?

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Welcome bph. Ben has it right! This place is a family of informed caring friends. Enjoy!

Nitrateman

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Welcome to Anasci. While looking up injection site info, be sure to check out Pincrusher's info on ventrogluteal injections....the best site by far imho.