©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Member- trainer, MMA coach, Muay Thai Boxer

bjjfan

May 5, 2015
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Im actually a transplant from a few other boards. I found you guys while doing some research and decided to join here. I used to post way back in the day on Chad Nichols old board, which I completely forgot the name of for some reason, and was on promuscle for many years.

Im old. I was even at one point posting on anabolex back when it was a decent board. Im much older, smarter, older, now.

Anyway, I own a gym that is considered one of the premier strength and conditioning facilities in my area. I train athletes of all sports including combat based sports. I also compete in grappling and have been considering a last run before I am really really old run at Thai Boxing again. I have been bodybuilding for over 20 yrs now and Im looking forward to making some new friends.

Thanks for having me here!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Im actually a transplant from a few other boards. I found you guys while doing some research and decided to join here. I used to post way back in the day on Chad Nichols old board, which I completely forgot the name of for some reason, and was on promuscle for many years.

Im old. I was even at one point posting on anabolex back when it was a decent board. Im much older, smarter, older, now.

Anyway, I own a gym that is considered one of the premier strength and conditioning facilities in my area. I train athletes of all sports including combat based sports. I also compete in grappling and have been considering a last run before I am really really old run at Thai Boxing again. I have been bodybuilding for over 20 yrs now and Im looking forward to making some new friends.

Thanks for having me here!

Always great to see the guys in the past come back around.
:welcome: to ANASCI!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Welcome! Since everyone has a slightly different view of what "old" is, how old are you?