©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CombatFrog

Jan 28, 2015
Florida
HI all, new to the forums, not new to bodybuilding and performance training. I'm 52 years old, 5' 9", currently 205lbs,, 15% bf. I recently retired from the Army "Combat Arms", after 32 years. I was in a physically demanding job that required a high level of performance. So over the years even though I lifted frequently, and hard because I was required to so much endurance/cardio as well as combatives training I was never really able to put on any size. So now that I'm retired and not really working, I've been bombing the gym hard. I'm focusing on building size and strength, especially now that I don't have so many other physical requirements.

Because of the demand for performance over the years, I've used AAS to help performance and recovery, so I'm not new to cycling. I've been reading the forums for years and have learned a lot. But now that I'm focused I'm going to exploiting this asset heavily.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
HI all, new to the forums, not new to bodybuilding and performance training. I'm 52 years old, 5' 9", currently 205lbs,, 15% bf. I recently retired from the Army "Combat Arms", after 32 years. I was in a physically demanding job that required a high level of performance. So over the years even though I lifted frequently, and hard because I was required to so much endurance/cardio as well as combatives training I was never really able to put on any size. So now that I'm retired and not really working, I've been bombing the gym hard. I'm focusing on building size and strength, especially now that I don't have so many other physical requirements.

Because of the demand for performance over the years, I've used AAS to help performance and recovery, so I'm not new to cycling. I've been reading the forums for years and have learned a lot. But now that I'm focused I'm going to exploiting this asset heavily.

Its an honor to have you here with us,,,:welcome:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Welcome aboard. Thanks for your service. This is a great place full of people with a lot of knowledge.