©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

daddy

Jun 19, 2006
hey guys what's up, I like the look of this board and I hope I can learn a lot hear. I have been training for five years now and I'm looking forward to learning a lot here. My current stats are 5'9" 205 lbs, 15% BF. I hope to have some good success with the advice that I get here.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
daddy said:
hey guys what's up, I like the look of this board and I hope I can learn a lot hear. I have been training for five years now and I'm looking forward to learning a lot here. My current stats are 5'9" 205 lbs, 15% BF. I hope to have some good success with the advice that I get here.

welcome bro

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Welcome Daddy, nice to have ya!! are ya Daddy cause yer over 40 or cause ya got some rugrats??

daddy

Jun 19, 2006
Hey guys thanks for the welcome. I hope to be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully share some of the things that i have learned over the years.

Oh, and I am a new daddy.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
daddy said:
Hey guys thanks for the welcome. I hope to be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully share some of the things that i have learned over the years.

Oh, and I am a new daddy.

Well Congrads...welcome to my world:p