©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New pin site?

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
When I did my quads the first time they hurt for about 4 days like a bad bruise. Especially where I injected Deca. I just did my left quad for the 5th time yesterday. 1ml test E. Almost painless today. Just feel a little stiff.

I think the pain is always worse with a new site.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
So I used a 25 on my last pin but it was still sore. It wasn't as bad though so maybe it's just a case of getting that site more used to pinning. I've had a hard time in the glute lately. As I'm pushing it in (and I go slow) I feel like I'm constantly hitting nerves and it seems like I can only get about 150 in there. When I pull out some of the gear comes out too.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Let me add that tomorrow will be the start of my 7th week and I didn't experience any problems with the glute until week 5.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I found a sweet spot towards the back of ur front delt where u r supposed shoot no blood nothing and you'll always have a little seepage. Google site injections and it'll give u an entire list
P

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Alternate daily I find when I use four different locations I don't have the scar build up like usual

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Yeah I'll try that spot. I'm gonna have to get used to using a bunch of different locations as my next cycle will have me pinning ed.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I pin daily myself and its just part of our lifestyle. I never hit a vein when I go an inch back from the v b/t your bi and tri on ur shoulder.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
So I did delt and Ventro today. Delt felt just fine and I realized I was doing the Ventro in the wrong spot. I was too low and too much to the front of my leg. Felt almost no pain this time. We'll see how sore I get in the next couple days.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey Big Danny. Welcome back. !

Back load a 29g slin and pin too..u got thin skin I can tell..
:). Or buy 30g one inch pins only and install after doseing.

Last edited: