©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New stack comments

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
Can anyone shed some light on a stack containing Deca/Stanazol/dinabol/test prop. I will be using 200ml per week Deca for the 12 weeks. Stanazol 150ml monday's and thursday's for the last 6 weeks. Dinabol 1 tab per day for 8 weeks and 2 ml per week of test prop for the 12 weeks.
I am currently 230lbs 6ft 5" and 20% body fat, my main aim is to grow and loose maybe 5-10% Bf.

My main issue is, is the diandol going to cause high boold pressure. And i heard that dinabol and deca should not be used together.
Is this correct

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
Mabey you should try

Mabey you should try winstrol and Trenabol depot , Winstrol EOD , Tren 75Mg EOD. This stack will cut the fat yet you will have nice solid gains that you won't lose. There is now aramization, water retention or DHT conversion with these. This my current situation and it working out better than planned.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
juddwoo said:
Mabey you should try winstrol and Trenabol depot , Winstrol EOD , Tren 75Mg EOD. This stack will cut the fat yet you will have nice solid gains that you won't lose. There is now aramization, water retention or DHT conversion with these. This my current situation and it working out better than planned.

can u still get it up?

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
juddwoo said:

No test? Some prop would go nice in there

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
It never went down

Just kidding, it hurt my libido a bit but I have had huge gains in weights , bench 275 now 340, squat went way up, hell everything has went up and I am happy with that.10 up 1 down not to bad, I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. I am 8 days in so I will let you know how it goes.

W

wolfyEVH

so you put 55 lbs on your bench in 8 days? i'd be getting test in there asap....don't think test is just for your libido....its the primary androgen in the male body for a reason

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
menzies2901 said:
Can anyone shed some light on a stack containing Deca/Stanazol/dinabol/test prop. I will be using 200ml per week Deca for the 12 weeks. Stanazol 150ml monday's and thursday's for the last 6 weeks. Dinabol 1 tab per day for 8 weeks and 2 ml per week of test prop for the 12 weeks.
I am currently 230lbs 6ft 5" and 20% body fat, my main aim is to grow and loose maybe 5-10% Bf.

My main issue is, is the diandol going to cause high boold pressure. And i heard that dinabol and deca should not be used together.
Is this correct

At your weight and those dosages I don't know what you will gain if anything. To lose fat it always comes down to diet, not what steroid you use (although yes some steroids allow higher levels of fat/water retention than others all this can be controlled with diet). Deca 200 mg a week, that is low especially for a person weighing 230lbs, I would double it. Winstrol needs to be injected at least every other day (everyday is much more effective) due to its short half life and water based suspension. Same holds true for Prop, needs to be injected at least every other day which should be at 100mg per inj every 2nd day or 50mg per injection every day. Lastly d-bol (what mg tabs are you using 5, 10 or 50 mg tabs) great fast gainer but minimum dosage to see any results would be 20 - 30 mgs per day, and 8 weeks may be a bit long although definately can be done safely. Deca and d-Bol are great together with the addition of Test, otherwise you are shutting down natural test without any replacement. If you do not have sex that is OK, but if you do your girlfriend / wife will not be to pleased! Hope this helps!

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I am adding test-C on thursday

wolfyEVH said:
so you put 55 lbs on your bench in 8 days? i'd be getting test in there asap....don't think test is just for your libido....its the primary androgen in the male body for a reason

I bought test-C but I have to wait to get it. I will be 3 week in on the tren depot when I get it so I will add in the test for a month and then end my cycle. I am learning this cycle thing. I can't wait to post my gains, I took before picures and I will get my after pictures and post them when I am done. Thanks for the input wolfy.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
mandarb11 said:
At your weight and those dosages I don't know what you will gain if anything. To lose fat it always comes down to diet, not what steroid you use (although yes some steroids allow higher levels of fat/water retention than others all this can be controlled with diet). Deca 200 mg a week, that is low especially for a person weighing 230lbs, I would double it. Winstrol needs to be injected at least every other day (everyday is much more effective) due to its short half life and water based suspension. Same holds true for Prop, needs to be injected at least every other day which should be at 100mg per inj every 2nd day or 50mg per injection every day. Lastly d-bol (what mg tabs are you using 5, 10 or 50 mg tabs) great fast gainer but minimum dosage to see any results would be 20 - 30 mgs per day, and 8 weeks may be a bit long although definately can be done safely. Deca and d-Bol are great together with the addition of Test, otherwise you are shutting down natural test without any replacement. If you do not have sex that is OK, but if you do your girlfriend / wife will not be to pleased! Hope this helps!

Yeh i doubled the dosage once before and my aggression went through the roof, and my dick came to attention for only a while.....i don't care what anyone says but when the action doesn't happen below i get worried...so i reduced the dosage and got good results but the blood pressure was around 155/110.....

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
juddwoo said:
Just kidding, it hurt my libido a bit but I have had huge gains in weights , bench 275 now 340, squat went way up, hell everything has went up and I am happy with that.10 up 1 down not to bad, I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. I am 8 days in so I will let you know how it goes.

When you say you went from a 275lb bench press maximum to 340, was that during the course of a previous cycle? Or are you claiming a 65lb gain on your current cycle you're 8 days into?

I find it extremely hard to believe you gained 65lbs on flat barbell bench press in 8 days unless you went benched the 340 in a shirt. I could see you maybe adding 20-30lbs on the BP in a week if you worked with a very good powerlifting coach showed you how to completely revamp and perfect your form (which would've been non-existant when maxing 275) to the point where you were taking 100% advantage of your leverages. I know the metal militia guys have helped lifters perfect/hone their bench technique and put on 20-30lbs on people's bench presses after a few sessions. But a 20% gain in one of the big 3 (BP, SQ or DL) is basically unheard of.

If there is something we don't know or if this is a misunderstanding (ex- you gained the 65lbs on your bench in a previous cycle) then let us know. If it is totally legit and you bumped your PR by 65lbs that quickly, you could really help a LOT of us out with your secret and I'm all ears (or eyes) with regards to how you made that gain.

Not a flame, but I've never seen/heard of someone improving their maximal strength in such a short time period.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
I must admit when i was on the course i described above i went from 350lbs to 400lbs but struggled on the last 3 reps out of 8. The increse of strength amazed me. I have been off it scince November 05 an have fallen back to 350lbs struggling the last 3 reps. I know its sounds crazy but i experienced the same when i was on anapolon 50mg 1 per day. But that was some time ago. As for the response for what mg were the d-bol it was 50mg taking 1 per day. I might try and use anapolon 50 with the abovementioned stack in about 3 months time