©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to Anasci

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hello. I am new to this forum. Some may know me as RetiredArmy on Pm. I know there is going to be information on testing here in the future so I wanted to jump on board. I go on these forums to share my journey in this sport and keep getting information from all the vets on here.beaides from a few knuckleheads the communities are a close and tight knit group just like the Army and that is one of the reasons I spend my time on these forums.
RA

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Good to see you over here RA! Check out the forums and the sub forums within them as well. AnaSci is FULL of information!!

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Thank you sir.. good to be a part of another board... looking forward to contributing in any way possible

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Welcome, I remember you from long ago at Alinboard.

Yes I was Armyguy on alinboard then I just fell off the earth for a few years. Now it's RetiredArmy on PM!
I learned a lot on that board... it was when I first went on TRT and I had a shit ton of questions. Do you know what happened to dducki from alinboard... we used to talk all the time but I lost contact with him. Was wondering if he was on here at all.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Yes I was Armyguy on alinboard then I just fell off the earth for a few years. Now it's RetiredArmy on PM!
I learned a lot on that board... it was when I first went on TRT and I had a shit ton of questions. Do you know what happened to dducki from alinboard... we used to talk all the time but I lost contact with him. Was wondering if he was on here at all.

I don't know about what happened to him on Alinboard but he was perm banned from PM and AnaSci.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello. I am new to this forum. Some may know me as RetiredArmy on Pm. I know there is going to be information on testing here in the future so I wanted to jump on board. I go on these forums to share my journey in this sport and keep getting information from all the vets on here.beaides from a few knuckleheads the communities are a close and tight knit group just like the Army and that is one of the reasons I spend my time on these forums.
RA

Nice to have you with us at ANASCI!
:welcome: brother!